Balloon prank

Soldato
Yeah it's been called off due to H&S concerns. We have my brother to thank :( he felt that my mother wouldn't see the funny side and thought it would be out of order to come home after a hoilday to a house full of balloons :(

A promising start, a bit slow in the middle and an incredibly lame finale. 2/10.

Associate
The worst bit about getting it done to my room was that I got back to Glasgow late at night after driving for 6 hours on a hangover. I then couldn't be bothered to do anything about the balloons so just slept on my bed in amongst them, almost having a heart attack every 5 minutes when they burst.

Soldato
The worst bit about getting it done to my room was that I got back to Glasgow late at night after driving for 6 hours on a hangover. I then couldn't be bothered to do anything about the balloons so just slept on my bed in amongst them, almost having a heart attack every 5 minutes when they burst.

:D:D:D:D:D

Soldato

Haha I chuckled :D

Man of Honour

:D

Associate
I did summon the effort to entertain my girlfriend for the usual 1.5 minutes as well, not many people can tick the "whilst submersed in balloons" box.

Back
Top Bottom