Banned from Ubi Soft Forums

Associate
Interesting. A steam powered sail.

Dont know what you said on the forums but free speech can quickly turn into slander in many cases.
I suppose they might get annoyed if they decide you are wandering into that territory. e.g. infering something about staff who worked on the game.

Soldato
I wish all games companies would take this approach. It seems that most people who go on forums like that just go on to complain and moan about how "this g4m3 *** sux0r!". If you don't like it **** off! Constructive criticism is one thing but there is rarely anything constructive about such posts.

If I ran one of those forums I'd have a sticky that has a list of all the things people think is wrong with the game and I'd ban anyone that mentions anything on the list. If they can think of new things wrong with the game it gets added to the list and thats that.

Caporegime
Psyk said:
I wish all games companies would take this approach. It seems that most people who go on forums like that just go on to complain and moan about how "this g4m3 *** sux0r!". If you don't like it **** off! Constructive criticism is one thing but there is rarely anything constructive about such posts.

If I ran one of those forums I'd have a sticky that has a list of all the things people think is wrong with the game and I'd ban anyone that mentions anything on the list. If they can think of new things wrong with the game it gets added to the list and thats that.

Luckily were not in fascist germany. If people bought a game and its full of bugs because the programmers were crap, then people have a right to complain.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
well maybe if you'd paid £30 for a game that didnt work with the majority of joysticks ,I mean we are talking a flight combat game,also if you go and look on the forum and see just how many problems there are with the software maybe you wouldnt be so critical of people expecting at least to be able to get the game running,so bogg off yourself :mad:

Soldato
Energize said:
Luckily were not in fascist germany anymore. If people bought a game and its full of bugs because the programmers were crap, then people have a right to complain.
Not on company owned forums they don't. Online message boards are not democracies, you have no rights there whatsoever. And anyway with my solution all criticisms would be noted and displayed for all to see. It just stops people from going on and on about them, with every other post being a rant about the exact same thing that was ranted about 4 threads down. I'll remind you that the rules here are pretty much the same as what I said.

If people want to moan and complain endlessly for no constructive reason they are welcome to make their own forums and do it there.

Back
Top Bottom