US: Banshee (season 4)

Soldato
So how will the last two episodes go down?

Next week Proctor and Burton take care of the brotherhood whilst Hood and Co sort out the Satanist with the final episode having the biggy of Hood and friends against Proctor and Burton?

I hope it goes something like that in an extremely violent way.

Soldato
Is it just me or has Banshee done what a few series have done recently. Series 1 full of hotties and sex. Series 2 a little less followed by series 3 with less still. Finally series 4 hardly any.

I don't mind as the story is what matters and it felt contrived. But it does seem to be a recent thing. Game of Thrones did the same thing.

Loving the last episode. Unexpected last 30 seconds opening up a whole can of worms.

Eliza Dushku is just smoking glad to see her back on TV.

Permabanned
I liked what they did at the end of last night's episode...
using the same technique other shows/movies use with the camera coming in when the eyes open and they come back to life, except nothing happens for horny guy, he's just one more corpse.

Soldato
Great episode but;

I'm kinda ****ed about the Burton vs brotherhood fight. I thought that was going to be this seasons Nola vs Burton fight but they went PG 13 on it :( :mad:

Permabanned
Great episode but;

I'm kinda ****ed about the Burton vs brotherhood fight. I thought that was going to be this seasons Nola vs Burton fight but they went PG 13 on it :( :mad:

They were just lackies though, the main event is still to come. Next week we should have Proctor and Burton vs the Nazis then Carrie, Hood 'n co vs Proctor and Burton. I don't think Carrie 'n co have any beef with the Nazis other than them being scum but it would be awesome if they all end up in a huge 3 way fight.

Soldato
While the season has been good, I can't help feel a little disappointed by it. It doesn't seem to be giving me the same rush other season's did :(. I thought with it being the last season they would have included more big fights etc.

Soldato
They were just lackies though, the main event is still to come. Next week we should have Proctor and Burton vs the Nazis then Carrie, Hood 'n co vs Proctor and Burton. I don't think Carrie 'n co have any beef with the Nazis other than them being scum but it would be awesome if they all end up in a huge 3 way fight.

All in a 1 hour episode though? I can see them being short fights.. :(

Caporegime
The violence/fight scenes have certainly been toned down a lot this season so far :(

Such a shame they didn't show Burton ripping those guys apart.

Back
Top Bottom