US: Banshee (season 4)

Soldato
Watched the last one last night, was pretty good, such a shame it's over now though, really enjoyed it, hopefully something can come along to replace it.

Soldato
Was all wrapped up nicely but definitely felt a lack of big fights this season which is surprising as it was one of Banshee's key elements.

I did suspect early on that Burton may be the killer but was very much anticipating a Proctor and Hood vs Burton finale, although I did struggle to think how they would get Burton to fight Proctor as if I was correct Rebecca was killed to protect Proctor in Burton's eyes. But they didn't and went with a much simpler ending that lacked the big showdown aspect as I didn't think the Hood vs Burton fight was the one I really wanted to see.

Still tied everything together well and made good use of the relationships built up along the way. Think I enjoyed Brock's storyline most over the course of the show :D

Associate
In terms of finales, it was really well done, everything wrapped up and turned out well for all the right people.

I'll miss it, there really is nothing on the horizon to replace it. Keep checking the upfronts, but they all look dire at the moment. :(

Perhaps a Jobe spin off maybe considered.

Caporegime
there was some great bits in the ending.
the bit where brock blew up the drugs with a rocket launcher was so funny :D

defintley left it open for people to do side shows or whatever.

Associate
Shame this has ended, I used to look forward to it. One of the best, most entertaining shows on tv.

I do think this season was the weakest though. Didn't see enough Lili Simmons and didn't see enough of Lili Simmons this season...
Being dead is not a valid excuse!
Not seen Eliza Dushku since the Buffy days and she's still fine!

Job was my favourite character probably followed by Brock, his character development over the seasons has been great, topped off with...
Him firing the rocket launcher. I laughed out loud at that!
Overall, I'll miss this show, or maybe I'll miss the boobs and violence? :)

Soldato
Not watched all of Season 4 yet but i really hope they continue the series in the future,It seems all the best TV series get a premature ending.

Love it when Clay Burton comes on the scene,never fails to crack me up. :D

Permabanned
I think a spin off would have to be focused on Job and set somewhere else. If they made one with Brock in Banshee it would just be Banshee season 5 minus Hood 'n co.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
A weak final season for the show. One of the draws of the series was Hood being the sheriff when the removed that it just didn't have the same spark :(

Back
Top Bottom