Baptism of fire...was it worth it...you bet!

Soldato
OP
:eek: depending on the outlook timeline for a compatable seti client i fear they will be folding before searching for et, halz once said "allways keep something in reserve" and they are forming two thirds of my reserves for the future.
So alas i cannot comply....although if your truly desperate there are 2 on the bay new and sealed :p:):)

Soldato
OP
I might be a bit slow on the uptake but can seti now run on the 480s?

should be able to with latest drivers???
try it and see!

I wouldnt worry about being slow on the uptake, i'm as thick as pancakes but i get by :D
I bought 2 480's and as of monday eve they are not seti compliant even with the latest drivers, even the folding crowd are waiting for an optimised app to appear too....still they make smashing book ends in the meantime :D:D

Soldato
OP
I'm amazed you take it all so lightly, I would be very very p****d if it was me.

:D If i/we/all took every little set back that serious we'd all be on prescription medication, wearing little yellow name badges and getting visits once a week.
Sure i was a bit gutted but have found a superb range of uses for them.

In order of priority
1. white toast 2 mins 44 sec
2. wholemeal 1 min 43 - haven't got to whole grain yet - thinking i will skip that one
3. a cooling tray for cakes when theyre not in the pc
4. and the universal cd/dvd/book end

Or if your really p.... off and theres no consoling...the bin bag!

i would have smashed the **** out of em :D but i have problems :), i am currently on a folding break stupid useless windows i hate it so much right now :(

I've been there i can imagine how ya feel, sod it all switch it off get a good nights sleep watch a movie and tommorrows another day....unless of course it really was broke in which case get on to the insurance if you aint got any go get some! :)

Soldato
I just have the hump cos i cant play any games my net connection seems to have fallen to pieces and i cant find the problem so no games no folding no email :eek:

I cannot relax so now actually have to do the work on my car i was going to do instead of vegging out :)

Back
Top Bottom