*** Battlefield 1 ***

Fort Vaux - bf finally just says **** it we are COD.

Not certain of the name but the only other map I played had two flags with very small capture areas that were stupidly easy for the pilot on the other team to spam. Slightly bigger capture area would solve this.

Don't think i played a full hour yet so time will tell.

Soldato
One thing about this DLC is the maps are very small. Also they could have designed them better. Placing one flag in the center on all the maps makes the game play too similar. Much better to spread the flags out I reckon.

I've gone back to bf1 since getting my gsx and 599s

Incredible sound.. game is OK for trolling but it's nothing I take serious..

War pigeons is a decent mode too

Don't be coy you went back to BF1 for your Youtube channel :p

The game itself isn't going to become Bf2 even with all the 'veterans' nonsense that EA are spouting. They changed the game play, they screwed the PC community over who ran some great servers, and they have so far only released one DLC in an attempt to extend its life.

The game is fun when played with a group of mates you just have to accept its BF in name only.

Soldato
Your not alone having computer issues hazard.;) My poor motherboards having few issues, will be on tonight. might be looking for a stop gap upgrade.:D

Zia

Very very unlikely I'm going to be on tonight, depends if I crack and decide to fit my old H100i, but I'm not sure it's up to the job of keeping my 6900k cooled.

Got one of these kits coming tomorrow though.. ;)
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/xspc-raystorm-pro-twin-d5-rx360-watercooling-kit-wc-388-xs.html

Did you get premium in the end?

Man of Honour
The game is fun when played with a group of mates you just have to accept its BF in name only.

Very true - game is "fun" if you can fully disengage from any serious investment in playing it - but personally I can not just sit back when playing a game like that - if I'm not putting some effort into playing I end up turning a game off (hence getting frustrated with the netcode in BF4). BF2 status it certainly ain't.

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
So you're doing it properly this time then?

How much the the coolant leaked from the Predator?
I'd rather have a working AIO, but there aren't many that will cope well with an overclocked 6900k and it looks like all the pre-filled kits from the major wc companies have had some problem or other.
Hopefully no damage has been done, the power was off when it leaked. There was a small patch on the back of my primary GPU and some in the PCIe slot :(

Not good on your leak :o Hope no damage was done. Nice replacement though. Plans to WC your GPUs in future?
Life is too short to wc a GPU IMO..

Back
Top Bottom