1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Battlefield 1 ***

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by TonyTurbo78, 13 Dec 2015.

1. sprite1275

Wise Guy

Where do you find other weapons? first ever BF game and i just keep getting slaughtered

2. kevy1986

Hitman

I turned off v sync and lowered my res from 4k to 2k, instantly started getting loads of kills. Running at about 80 - 100 fps now and the difference is huge.

3. no idea what

Capodecina

Usually just find an official EA server to play on conquest. Add me on origin XenTitan :)

Will add you tonight. We're usually on from around 8-8.30pm most nights. Friday nights usually being the best.

You need to go into the customise page either on the home screen or in game, you can buy new weapons with warbonds which you earn from ranking up.

Since my upgrades I run 1440p at 80-110fps on G-Sync and the difference is amazing, and my KD ratio is definitely on the rise.

4. GBRusty

Wise Guy

As you play you earn 'war bonds'. You spend them on unlocking the guns for each class. It doesn't take too long to get a few unlocked but to be fair the starting guns are not bad.
    Just keep practising and know that although it might look like a run and gun, the game still rewards tactical play.
    Oh the best way to unlock the guns is whilst in game in the selection screen. Click on customise to the left hand side and away you go. The same applies for tanks etc.

5. sprite1275

Wise Guy

Nice one. ill have a look tonight if i get on.

6. =XDC=FluphyBunny

Mobster

AA guns were useless against any good pilot in BF1942. They had a limited arc of fire so the pilots just needed to come from directly above you and there wasn't a thing you could do.

7. HazardO

Underboss

I'm going to try to get back on tonight, new wc loop has nearly finished a 24hour leak test. Next need to put the motherboard back in and rewire..
    Still hoping the motherboard isn't fried..

8. physichull

Sgarrista

Anyone else finding it all extremely laggy? Loads of rubber banding its hard to hit enemies.

9. Combat Fighter

Soldato

I noticed that on a server I was playing last night.

Thought it was me at first, but when joined a different server all was well.

10. no idea what

Capodecina

Fingers crossed for you. Hope to see you on tonight!

Very rarely tbh, only ever had one instance that I remember it being particularly bad.

11. Dougsnake

Mobster

yup been driving me nuts all day :( pings good and fps ok so i gave up its no good when you cant hit a guy 2 metres away

12. nicktay2605

Mobster

I've been doing the challenges to unlock the new weapons and found a new love for the MP18 optical. I absolutely hated it at first but I think it's one of my favourite SMGs now.

13. Kutter

Mobster

lag and rubberbanding are a joke at the moment, why should i drop $50 on premium if they cant even get their netcode right.

14. TheBrooder

Mobster

I've added my name to the list, I can't take the lack of teamplay any longer... Can't add anyone through the browser so I'll do it through the client later.

15. physichull

Sgarrista

Meh. I'm done with this for now. Its impossible to play this due to insane rubberbanding. It was fine before the update and I like all the new maps....just unplayable!

16. no idea what

Capodecina

Strange, was on for 4 hours last night not even a tiny bit of lag.

17. HazardO

Underboss

I had a bit on joining new servers.

Enjoyed the new frontlines mode last night. First round we rolfstomped, second we nearly got rolfstomped then push them all the way back from our last objective for the win :)

Waylander, get your wallet out an get premium man!

18. Dougsnake

Mobster

Feel your pain man ,had to quit playing for sanity sake ,sick of shouting at my screen saying wtf are my bullets going! because they just seem to disappear when im shooting either that or i have special rubber bullets because that's what it feels like lol :mad:

19. gailjon

Hitman

I spend my time wondering what the medic, standing 5 metres away from me, is doing, rather then re spawning me! If you are going to play a medic, then act like a medic! Likewise, why are there so many games where there appear to be no medics?

20. uber soldat

Mobster

Exactly, I always wonder why these morons bother to play as medic if they run over your dead body rather than revive you, I usually tell them to just play a different class as its pointless them being a Medic.:rolleyes: