1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Battlefield 1 ***

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by TonyTurbo78, 13 Dec 2015.

1. GBRusty

Wise Guy

It's just as annoying when I (potentially) sacrifice my life trying to revive someone who respawns just as I get there :)
    It's also the same with support classes who don't drop ammo packs/crates randomly. Don't wait to be asked just drop it all the time.

2. MikeB

Wise Guy

Played the fort earlier, 34 mins of conquest, 44 flag captures, literally going from d to c to a to b to e in endless loop

3. atomic7431

Mobster

ok started having problems.
    my pc
    my sons pc
    Were having no end of issues connecting to BF1 servers, one will get in and the other gets a connection error or failed to connect etc

Been reading and it seems others have the issue too, has anyone here had it and if so is there a known fix?

I know my mate and his son on bf4 had this issue too and didnt seem to fix it.

4. GhostWKD

Wise Guy

Does feel quite the merry-go-round that map, I tried going against the flow pretty much on my own and kept running into their whole team... still couldn't convince many from my team to join me going the other way though!

5. HazardO

Underboss

I've only played a few rounds on there so far, and my current feeling is one of pure hatred towards it. I used to like metro (3and4) and Lockers, but this map is just a merry-go-round cluster ****
    TBH I think the liner layout of both metro and lockers worked much better.

You could try closing and relaunching origin and bf1 when this happens, fixes a lot of our server or squad joining issues.

6. MikeB

Wise Guy

If you are after grinding it's a brilliant map, I made 160,000 XP in 34 minutes, thats without a squad boost

7. TheBrooder

Mobster

As a medic?

8. Yaayuh!

Capodecina

9. MikeB

Wise Guy

Assault, although class irrelevant, think i ended up 1 kills, 2 deaths, it literally was round and round we go

Last edited: 20 Mar 2017
  10. uber soldat

Mobster

Update notes claim you can spectate the DLC even if you don't have it, EA cant even get that right. :(

11. Gerard

Caporegime

Well technically everyone has it :p

12. no idea what

Capodecina

Didn't like the Frontlines game mode to start with, but enjoying it more now, it's really fun and a nice change to conquest. Also enjoying the game more now I've played it enough to take that step from n00b to an OK player, getting a lot more kills, fewer deaths and raking points in playing the objectives. Definitely a good night tonight.

13. HazardO

Underboss

Even the fort was bearable in frontlines. I get the feeling that the maps in this round of DLC are all about showcasing this gamemode.

14. no idea what

Capodecina

Indeed, they seem to work a lot better in Frontline than anything else.

15. dark-knight

Gangster

Try to play the game but I suck at it big time. I hate the game, it feels more of a console type BF rather than a PC. Loved BF2, 2142. Liked BC2, BF3 and once the bugs where reduced now play BF4 mainly (although I hate that they have NERF`ed various weapons). Hate BF1 but Ill give it time to play.

16. TheBrooder

Mobster

I was the same at the beginning, I started on 1942 and played them all since then and I really struggled getting into BF1. It eventually clicks and becomes more enjoyable. I mainly stick to medic and support and have started to get quite a few kills now that I've lowered my sensitivity a bit (500 dpi, 17% ingame).

Stick with it!

17. LackyT

Wise Guy

Been a while since I've had hackusations, but went 44-6 MVP on Argonne Forest Conquest last night. 20 kill streak with the flamethrower kit at the start, so funny to troll the whiners in chat.

@andy_mk3 Did you add me dude? Will check on Origin tonight

18. GhostWKD

Wise Guy

My personal favorite is call out the idiots who say "gg ez xD" or similar, when they finish 9-18 in 30th place :D

19. no idea what

Capodecina

Nice work!

Yeah I did add you. Will be on again weds night possibly.

20. opethdisciple

Capodecina

The single player campaign in this is pretty dross. :o