*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
They are currently testing a revive indicator on the CTE so that medics can let someone know that they are coming to revive them :)
Will be interested to see how "natural" that is. I have a hard enough time healing/keeping myself alive to actually get to players and revive them, let alone having to tell people that my intention is to rez them

Associate
Soldato
What with this and the proposed 'Ammo 2.0' I can't help but feel DICE are over complicating the game now rather than trying to fix the issues.

To my annoyance I find myself agreeing with Levelcap! :p

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_live/comments/60uqez/ammo_20_pros_cons/

Even a stopped clock says the right time twice a day..
(I'm being mean, he's not that bad, only gets it wrong on occasion TBH)

If I don't spawn with enough mines to 1 shot a dumb tank driver I'll be annoyed, you can't keep running back to the support guy going "more mines please".
TBH I thought that for the most part the support worked well enough. I find it can be a rewarding class, and good players run out of ammo..

Yeah lol. I never completed it, got bored!

who? :p

I liked it but haven't finished it yet. I'm not a flyboy so that mission annoyed me..

V_R

V_R

Soldato
@HazardO Haha, yeah he's not too bad, I actually find Xcraptor more irritating than LVL tbh.

I might be missing something but I thought it was pretty good the way it was, If they want to reduce 'nade spam' just reduce the carry amount each player has. Simple. You don't need multiple gas grenades etc. Imo.

As for the SP, I finished it, and got everything because I wanted the Black Bess Landship skin. :D

Soldato
@HazardO Haha, yeah he's not too bad, I actually find Xcraptor more irritating than LVL tbh.

I might be missing something but I thought it was pretty good the way it was, If they want to reduce 'nade spam' just reduce the carry amount each player has. Simple. You don't need multiple gas grenades etc. Imo.

As for the SP, I finished it, and got everything because I wanted the Black Bess Landship skin. :D

They've already fixed it to a certain degree (only carry one gas at a time for instance).

Try to play the game but I suck at it big time. I hate the game, it feels more of a console type BF rather than a PC. Loved BF2, 2142. Liked BC2, BF3 and once the bugs where reduced now play BF4 mainly (although I hate that they have NERF`ed various weapons). Hate BF1 but Ill give it time to play.

Only way to enjoy the game is with some mates on VOIP in a squad. Its a bloody awful experience lone wolfing it.

Soldato
They are currently testing a revive indicator on the CTE so that medics can let someone know that they are coming to revive them :)

The space bar thing is the issue. Technically you can't get back in game any quicker by using the space bar so if they get rid of it then you'd solve this problem. Or maybe make it so that you can only use the space bar 50% in to the current wait time.

Soldato
Only way to enjoy the game is with some mates on VOIP in a squad. Its a bloody awful experience lone wolfing it.

Agreed. Generally I find if no one is on Discord I wont go on the game. But playing with others is a fantastic experience. I have noticed by stats steadily getting better too after learning the game and getting tips off others, @HazardO in particular is a good tutor :D

Associate
The space bar thing is the issue. Technically you can't get back in game any quicker by using the space bar so if they get rid of it then you'd solve this problem. Or maybe make it so that you can only use the space bar 50% in to the current wait time.

Sometimes (admittedly 10% of the time or less) it's because people want to make loadout changes or change class etc. Otherwise I would be 100% in agreement :)

Agreed. Generally I find if no one is on Discord I wont go on the game. But playing with others is a fantastic experience. I have noticed by stats steadily getting better too after learning the game and getting tips off others, @HazardO in particular is a good tutor :D

If you play in a good squad your stats will definitely improve. If you are learning off Hazard0 make sure you bulk buy cream for your piles, what with all that time sat in a tank :p

Sometimes (admittedly 10% of the time or less) it's because people want to make loadout changes or change class etc. Otherwise I would be 100% in agreement :)

If no medics are near I bail which allows me to look at the map and choose where to spawn next.

Soldato
If you play in a good squad your stats will definitely improve. If you are learning off Hazard0 make sure you bulk buy cream for your piles, what with all that time sat in a tank :p

FAKE NEWS!

BF4:
Weapons 778:45:16
Vehicles 428:09:17

BF1:
Weapons 110:59:40
Vehicles 64:01:25

:p

I may however be more competent in a vehicle than infantry. TBH I've got bored of the BF1 tanks already, they're just too slow and I don't get to dart backwards and forwards between the back flags like I can in BF4.

Soldato
are these new gun unlocks only for the premium? it says you have to get like 50 kills with so and so gun then another task and you get the gun. Looks like tanks are going to be the new planes with the new ammo rules. We had one guy just slaughtering everyone the other day because no one worked together to kill the light tank. Its going to be even worse with the new ammo patch.

Back
Top Bottom