*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
I have been playing this the last two nights have having fun, think I have around 40 hours logged online now :) (even though I have owned it since launch basically lol)

Soldato
The Ribeyrolles is a brilliant weapon! My new fav.

Very unique gun. Big enough clip to take on more than 1-2 people, bipod for extra prone aim which actually complements the Assault class because you can switch between AT rocket and gun and benefit from prone.

It's only weakness is aimed fire if you spray... but it's spread is tighter than the Automatico.

I'd say it's a beast!

Wont surprise me if they nerf it tho.

The game needs a big bug patch as well. since the new DLC lots of very obvious bugs. Revived bug where you cant shoot unless you switch weapons back and forth, then you've got visual glitch that shows you where killed by a different gun in the pic/description.

Soldato
Personally I hate the Ribeyrolles, I'm not very good at controlling vertical recoil so I find it a bit of a pain to use and I very rarely spend any time lying down so the bipod is a bit of a pointless feature for me. Other than for close range maps and vehicle encounters I've moved away from the assault class in general recently. I'm really enjoying using the BAR storm, it's a beast of a weapon.

Soldato
Has anyone got an issue where by 2 pcs in the same house cant play online together ?

My son now plays online with me or tries to but like tonight he logged on and tried to join our server we were on, he got a message saying couldnt connect session lost. Then even though i had been on for half hour i got the same message and my game went back to the menus.

I have had this type of issue of late with BF1 and tried searching for a solution to no real avail.

Any help would be appreciated, i have a fritz box 3490 router. i cant forward ports to more than one internal ip.
I have tried witrh upnp on and off, given both pcs static ips internally.

frustrating but i see bf3/bf4 suffered the same problem too.

Associate
Has anyone got an issue where by 2 pcs in the same house cant play online together ?

My son now plays online with me or tries to but like tonight he logged on and tried to join our server we were on, he got a message saying couldnt connect session lost. Then even though i had been on for half hour i got the same message and my game went back to the menus.

I have had this type of issue of late with BF1 and tried searching for a solution to no real avail.

Any help would be appreciated, i have a fritz box 3490 router. i cant forward ports to more than one internal ip.
I have tried witrh upnp on and off, given both pcs static ips internally.

frustrating but i see bf3/bf4 suffered the same problem too.
Had the same issue on BF3 a few years ago when i took my pc round a mates house one of us had to use a VPN.

Soldato
try them with a premium friend.you can join them for free.i tried new maps horried design.one sided.

You have to give it time. And a lot more than just one try. At first I didn't like them, but now I thing they are good. Fort Vaux, Soissons and Rupture are good. Stick to the trenches is what I say. They can be one sided at times but that's when one team is crap or just noobs.

Soldato
It's time they did something about the bayonet charge. Either the hit box doesn't follow the animation accurately or people charging have extra health. It's a lock-on, low skill attack that allows you to close down 15 meters for a free kill. It needs to change IMO.

And here is a 'pro' view on what is generally wrong in bf4:

Don
Started using the Tank Hunter Attack plane, for taking out other planes, it's lethal, took down 16 aircraft in a single Conquest :)

Assigning spacebar to 'pull up' was the best tip I ever read on these forums.

Soldato
New map live on CTE:

reddit said:
cte_initiatives/map01_trench

We are excited to announce our new map for Battlefield 1 – MP Trench and that you will be able to try it out for the very first time right here on CTE. During the next few weeks we look forward to playing this new Trench themed map with you, and we would be extremely grateful if you could provide the feedback needed to make this level shine. This map is focused on frantic infantry based close combat in and between trenches and also as a Battlefield 1 first, we are excited to announce that this will be our very first nighttime map. You will be able to test this maps first iteration already on the 10th of April, where we will be having Conquest mode up and running for 2 days here on CTE.

During this very early playtest session we are looking for feedback on the following topics:

• Placement of conquest points
  • Distance between conquest points
  • The size of the conquest point capture areas
  • Layout of the main paths between the conquest points
  • Nighttime visibility
  • Special Conquest Points setup – Teams will have pre-owned flags and special start of round spawns
  • Vehicles – Are there enough? Are they useful?
  • Cover – Is there enough cover on the map?
  • Major geometry bugs, glitches and exploits
As this map is under early development we would kindly ask you not to feedback on any of the following as it´s things that we are already working on improving:

• Minor graphical issues
  • Sound issues
  • Any other smaller bugs
  • Horse traversal in trenches
Once you have played the map a few times help us out by filling in our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/88YL3D5

We are looking forward to your feedback and hope to see you on this nighttime Battlefield!

All the best!

/DICE TEAM

Get Premium Waylander!!!

Associate
Hi guys

So im asking here because im a bit lost.

My BF1 game won't move on from the loading screen after the latest update a week ago or so. I'm on the latest nvidia drivers, i've cleared the registry with CCleaner. I cant play single or multi player as it just sits at the end loading screen which slowly flashes at the bottom of the screen. Its Easter, i've got my coffee and hot cross buns but still cant play this ******* game :mad:

What else can i do short of reinstalling it!?

Thanks

Associate
No idea, could be a million things.
Have you tried Origin's 'verify installation' option? Maybe CCleaner removed something it shouldn't have?

edit: Just checked, it's called 'repair'

Soldato
Hi guys

So im asking here because im a bit lost.

My BF1 game won't move on from the loading screen after the latest update a week ago or so. I'm on the latest nvidia drivers, i've cleared the registry with CCleaner. I cant play single or multi player as it just sits at the end loading screen which slowly flashes at the bottom of the screen. Its Easter, i've got my coffee and hot cross buns but still cant play this ******* game :mad:

What else can i do short of reinstalling it!?

Thanks

repair the game?

Back
Top Bottom