*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
I've already setup an OcUK platoon in CTE, I'll set one up this evening for BF1 retail if anyone is interested in joining. (You'll get to use the OcUK logo!)

Sidewinder and I were both running OcUK badges on Tuesday night, got plenty of attention. (Mostly "Bad Oc" after we joined a game in progress and knocked the clan stack off the top of the leaderboard :D )

Think you will have to send me a invite just for that ocuk badge! Been awhile since i played. Nexus got the game yet? :D

Soldato
Think you will have to send me a invite just for that ocuk badge! Been awhile since i played. Nexus got the game yet? :D
If you got bf1 just search for overclockers uk in search for platoons.
Nexus's head is in a galaxy far far away..

Applied to the Platoon DasKhemist hope to see you on there!
Where is the find platoon section?.

Welcome, feel free to join us in game (And on Discord)

Caporegime
Nexus's head is in a galaxy far far away..
:D

ATM I'm loving life in the dino age :p ;) :D

Can't see myself ever picking the game up now, especially with a dwindling player base and not having all the other regulars from bf 4 days on it.

I've seen that they are apparently going to try and bring the skill gap back to the game with addressing things like the gun mechanics, suppression etc. but for me, it is too little, too late now..... It still ***** me of how they had a pretty much perfect foundation, which they could have built upon rather than throwing all those years of various changes out the window and just starting from scratch and going full casual but I digress....

Soldato
Had a little game earlier. Seems they've done some nice performance optimizations.

The massive amount of jerkiness when you and look at the map before spawn is much better.

Just all round smoother.

Last edited:
Soldato
:D

ATM I'm loving life in the dino age :p ;) :D

Can't see myself ever picking the game up now, especially with a dwindling player base and not having all the other regulars from bf 4 days on it.

I've seen that they are apparently going to try and bring the skill gap back to the game with addressing things like the gun mechanics, suppression etc. but for me, it is too little, too late now..... It still ***** me of how they had a pretty much perfect foundation, which they could have built upon rather than throwing all those years of various changes out the window and just starting from scratch and going full casual but I digress....
It would be great to see some of the old crowd back, but if they don't like the game they aren't going to play sadly.

On the balance, the guns and the gun play for the most part very good, it's the bad map design which leads to some guns being seemingly too powerful. The large spaces between flags with no cover are sniper elite, and the busy flag areas are COD TDM, there's little in between. And then there's the age old balancing of vehicle vs infantry which more so than any other battlefield seems to get over balanced in each direction.

Port anyone? :D
Over to the left please soldier

Just applied for the OcUK platoon (BillyBoomhauser) :)
I'll apply tonight - Brood-UK

I'll add you when I get home about 8ish if someone else hasn't already. (Copey, Waylander and Messiah complex have this ability atm).

Soldato
So having this picked this up the multiplayer is nothing short of brilliant as it always is in BF games but I'm left cold by the campaign. It has flashes of brilliance but for the most part it's walk forward, shoot, walk forward, shoot. Perhaps a criticism of any fps, perhaps after over 20 years I'm bored of the format!

Soldato
So having this picked this up the multiplayer is nothing short of brilliant as it always is in BF games but I'm left cold by the campaign. It has flashes of brilliance but for the most part it's walk forward, shoot, walk forward, shoot. Perhaps a criticism of any fps, perhaps after over 20 years I'm bored of the format!

In some ways it's the best single player bf campaign for a long time, sadly that's not saying much.

gg's last night on that Friday night server, don't think we lost a round. The 24 player vs 32 was particularly epic.

@FluphyBunny, I was trying to get you to switch to our side mate , it gets frustrating when we're doing well and a player of your calibre joins in on the other team (With the clan stack they had going on). It's like having kato pop up ;)

Back
Top Bottom