Battlefield 2 vs Counterstrike 1.6

Soldato
Easy answer. They both suck. The real men (and women) play Quake. CS is for homogays and BF2 is for big girl's blouses and mommy's boys. My suggestion is to, firstly, grow a pair.....then hop on a Quake server and feel yourself become more manly (or womanly) with every passing frag. Before long you'll be able to hold your head up high and proudly proclaim "I'm no longer a little bit of a wet! OMGQUAKEROX0RS!!!!11". And your transition to manhood is complete.

You're welcome.

Permabanned
Curio said:
Easy answer. They both suck. The real men (and women) play Quake. CS is for homogays and BF2 is for big girl's blouses and mommy's boys. My suggestion is to, firstly, grow a pair.....then hop on a Quake server and feel yourself become more manly (or womanly) with every passing frag. Before long you'll be able to hold your head up high and proudly proclaim "I'm no longer a little bit of a wet! OMGQUAKEROX0RS!!!!11". And your transition to manhood is complete.

You're welcome.

This.

Quake>All.

Associate
Has it really been 8 years since Q3 was released? :eek:

How time flys! I remember patienty awaiting it's release on the promise of faster 'net code and curvy polygons.

Last edited:
Soldato
regimentaldj said:
For me 1.6 is the only computer game, rather than sport, that can induce a release of adrenalin. Agreeably it has to be a match. But so much more intense than BF2. :D
Pfft, try a 1 on 1 in EVE and you'll understand the meaning of intense... sends your heartrate through the roof ;)

Soldato
Having never played CS (even though I bought the silver package from steam) I'd have to say BF2. Only good if you are going to have a session on it though, I've been playing it nearly all weekend and seem to have hours missing from my life due to playing and not realising how long I've been on for. If there are around 30 of you a round can last absolutely ages, which I found out last night.

Caporegime
on a side note CS:S in single player is loads better than BF2 in sp.

the bots in BF2 just cant hack it. Even on expert i still manage to take them every time.

whereas CS on the other hand, set it to the highest difficulty and they are insane, just not possible. I watched one bot take out 3 other bots with 3 bullets, each single bullet headshot one after the other.

You cant compete with that, every corner you come round, bullet straight into your forehead every time. I have to play on the middle one just to avoid getting shot as soon as i appear from somewhere.

Soldato
Wang Computer said:
Has it really been 8 years since Q3 was released? :eek:

How time flys! I remember patienty awaiting it's release on the promise of faster 'net code and curvy polygons.

No - it was released at the end of '99 :) Quake2 came out towards the end of '97.

Back
Top Bottom