Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Try turning x-fire off? I've seen on here people saying that the game has issues with crossfire. Also with my 580 it maxes out on around 1300-1400MB vram so you might have issues with 1GB.

Associate
Really enjoying this at the moment, I am finding it hard to settle on what buttons to use for crouch/prone and run though. What are people here using? I have shift for run, and alt for crouch/prone, not sure I like it.

Soldato
I originally had ctrl for crouch/prone, but I found it very hard to reach it, maybe I have small hands lol.

I can easily touch Ctrl with my pinkie when rest of my hand is resting on WASD, maybe not with the tip of the finger, but I can 'curl' it and use the side, top of my finger. Sounds odd, I know, but it's quite natural for me to do.

COD Elite - Screw that, Loln00bs spending money on COD
EA BF Premium - TAKE MY MONEY NOW!

Lol.

Gotta love BF3 fans.

Yeah, but BF3 isn't exactly the same game as the previous, is it? MW3 is pretty much a straight carbon copy of MW2. I'd rather pay for the BF3 Premium service. If I'm going to get all the DLC (which I most probably will), I might as well get it for cheaper.

EDIT: What is the M26 glitch? I only ask because it's my next unlock :( And I'm curious to know why it's a bad gun

Last edited:
Soldato
i think im hitting the bf3 WALL.

i don't know if its because people keep voting terrible maps or if if having to play then twice in a row is killing it for me but im losing my attention quicker and quicker now...

We need new maps IMO. Really looking forward to the next map pack.

RE premium service, if paying for content makes it better, more well thought out or just come quicker then I'm all for it.

Does anyone know of what timelines we are looking at for BF4? I assuming Q3/Q4 2013?

Soldato

EDIT: What is the M26 glitch? I only ask because it's my next unlock :( And I'm curious to know why it's a bad gun

Essentially when you couple the M26 with a heavy barrel attachment on your gun, each 'pellet' of the M26 round does the same damage as a single bullet from the gun it's on, so killing people in range becomes very easy.

So if you dare use it even without the heavy barrel glitch, people will think you're scum and you'll be hounded out of the server probably, as its name is now mud. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom