Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
£45 is not that expensive when you consider the amount of gameplay you will get.

People spend £45 on a ticket for the match or going to the Cinema or having a meal out so with that perspective it's not that bad. (wait for India origin to stock it ;) )

Soldato
Lens flare always makes me chuckle in games... If it's a FPS why am I seeing lens flare unless I'm somehow running around looking through a camera all the time ;)

Associate
£45 is not that expensive when you consider the amount of gameplay you will get.

People spend £45 on a ticket for the match or going to the Cinema or having a meal out so with that perspective it's not that bad. (wait for India origin to stock it ;) )

Haha quite like that perspective. Might need to use that as a bargaining tool in the future :)

Permabanned
I know! Why can't we play as the Chinese for a change! :eek: ;)

Soon EA's plan will be complete and the naming structure will be inline with the rest of there enterprise:

BF3
BF(201)4
BF2015

I however do not know why a lot of people on here seem to whine about bf3, it's a good game.

I'd love to play a Game were we had to play as the Chinese Kung-Fu Military, trying to calm the North Koreans down and save the lives of many an American citizen or something.:D

Permabanned
What a surprise to see DG back from suspension and complaining about Battlefield again. Also seems like you and Errol are related but he can actually spell and use grammar.

Associate
Seriously? Is this it?..

I was hoping for something maybe different!.. Why should I buy this? I have BF3.. How about something "new"? Where has all the creativity gone from the developers??? This is just some recycled bf3 stuff...

You might say, oh but yeah there are ships now and submarines etc. Well I bet you could have added those things to BF3 with a mod or expansion pack! The reason they did not release an SDK....... Frostbite 3.0? ehmm ok.. Really not interested in a new engine, I thought the Frostbite 2 was quite fine!..

I am disgusted TBH. And then they are asking money for this.. I see no effort at all from the devs in this, apart that everything here could have been added to bf3. What the hell happened to DICE.

Back
Top Bottom