Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
+1000000000

Cant agree more
For me personally those 17min SP gameplay looked absolutely incredible,my daughter asked me what movie im watching :)
And i believe in Dice - they never disappointed me
To those saying its "meh" - where i can buy your crystal ball? I also want to know what exactly BF4 IS ATM (you know it already right?) :D
To many todays gamers become bi****g girls - i actually think BF4 will be epic - graphically its very good,why change it? They added some bling bling,no need for change whats already looks very good
Dice probably concentrated on gameplay more,and i totally agree with them,not that BF3 lacks something in that department,but evolution is always welcome
One thing i am really missing....DINOSAURS :D
Wow, does someone not liking your favourite game really make you this upset? Not everyone buys into the hype train, I'm certainly going to wait and see, not all of us share your blind faith or crystal ball (you know what BF4 will be like already right?).

Associate
You'll always get the whiners for every EA game they make as it's now "hipster" to hate on EA.

It's the fact that BF3 (and probably 4) are not really BF games that we hate. Not EA or DICE per se.

It's the fact that the BF community was basically destroyed by BF3.

Remember, EA published both BF2 and 2142 so it's not EA that are the problem.

Soldato
I don't mind the graphics, it's the constant recycling of the same basic scenario of modern warfare featuring heroic US armed forces against Russia/Middle East/China over and over again since BF2142.

Between MoH, CoD and BF do they not think we've covered it well enough and it's time for a modicum of imagination and a change of scenario/time?

Caporegime
hahaha

well see wont we ;) lets just see whos in first wave of betas :D

ooohh look a image of bf4 beta who was just on about it suarez ?

Funny how you knew absolutely nothing about the new frostbite engine though isn't it? if you had prior knowledge you'd be crowing about it long before it became public knowledge.

As for the betas being in waves, it was the same with BF3, hardly news. :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Funny how you knew absolutely nothing about the new frostbite engine though isn't it? if you had prior knowledge you'd be crowing about it long before it became public knowledge.

As for the betas being in waves, it was the same with BF3, hardly news. :rolleyes:

lol i have said things previous but no one believes me. the engine i assumed they just call it 2.5.

even anyone who knows anything about the game will not tell you much as theyll be fired.

i emailed someone yesterday they said give me your origin details ill add you to first wave of betas definitely.

game looks bf3 ish which tweaked graphics i wont be buying it. doubt ill invest in any fps games for while unless as said the new cod is on unreal4 engine.

Caporegime
lol i have said things previous but no one believes me. the engine i assumed they just call it 2.5.

Sorry but you said absolutely diddly about the engine, link to these post where you "said things" previous. Anyone can "say things" and if they say enough they're bound to get something's right. You're like a medium, fire out 50 possibilities, 1 proves to be true and you never hear the end of it.

Caporegime
aye i see it now on my origin.

Untitled-4.jg

How do I get the expansions option in origin? Can't seem to find it =/

Caporegime
Looking at the 17 mins of sp footage, meh, looks good graphically but considering the SP in BF3 its more than likely going to be a waste of time. Get those graphics in MP with 64 players then id be impressed, but just like BF3 they'll be dumbed down to a huge extent for obvious reasons.

Caporegime
Sorry but you said absolutely diddly about the engine, link to these post where you "said things" previous. Anyone can "say things" and if they say enough they're bound to get something's right. You're like a medium, fire out 50 possibilities, 1 proves to be true and you never hear the end of it.

i know your a fan of mine just like suarez :D

but try going back in this very thread that i never said about anything

quote from myself for eg

" remember year to year October titles now listen to them cash ins coming kaaaaching ! probably be a tweaked bf3 slightly different maps then announce how the rebuilt a entire new engine frostbite 2.1

should be good on the lead platform though .........PS4 "

that was nearly two weeks ago ;)

Soldato
I don't mind the graphics, it's the constant recycling of the same basic scenario of modern warfare featuring heroic US armed forces against Russia/Middle East/China over and over again since BF2142.

Between MoH, CoD and BF do they not think we've covered it well enough and it's time for a modicum of imagination and a change of scenario/time?

Games companies exist to make profits. That basic scenario sells a shed load of games every time.

There are plenty of different types of MP FPS out there if you look. You cannot really blame them for it. The public love it.

Caporegime
i know your a fan of mine just like suarez :D

but try going back in this very thread that i never said about anything

quote from myself for eg

" remember year to year October titles now listen to them cash ins coming kaaaaching ! probably be a tweaked bf3 slightly different maps then announce how the rebuilt a entire new engine frostbite 2.1

should be good on the lead platform though .........PS4 "

that was nearly two weeks ago ;)

Hard to be a fan of BS, and all you did prior to BF3 release was BS.

Link to your supposed quotes, I'm not trawling through threads looking. Nobody had any doubt it would be basically a new iteration of BF3, given the time frame that was the only thing they could have done. And seeing as this is frostbite 3 your "insider info" 2.1 doesn't stand up to scrutiny.

So again, stuff anyone could have speculated on and you're going on about it like " I knew first". You're like that kid down the street that seems to think he has some kind of edge on everyone else if he supposedly knows something.

Soldato
This quote from one of the DICE folks at the end of the press conference worries me a little...

“Social persistence to increase replay value… A single player game true to the Battlefield franchise.”

Associate
meh

Not surprised, typical EA/DICE now, they have just rehashed BF 3 like what activision do with COD.

Also have to laugh, they have now lost their silly "artistic direction" i.e. depressing blue blue filter despite saying that it made BF 3 unique and separated it from other FPS games, oh wait this is still alpha/beta footage so it will probably be there in the final game just like what happened with bf 3.

1. rehash old game
2. market/hype the **** out of it
3. charge a fortune
4. ???
5. profit

*sigh*

Oh sweet Jesus, this man is a genius. No one has said this yet about BF2/3/4. How have we got this far without anyone saying exactly this statement at least 1000 times? He's even gone and added a hilariously refreshing and deviously clever meme at the end!

Give me strength.

Back
Top Bottom