Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Associate
Does anyone know how to fix the Campaign progress sync issue?

I've completed the SP in order to get the weapon unlocks, yet Battlelog tells me I've not even done the first campaign mission.

I can't connect to Battlelog in game either (via Backspace)

Did you finish it quite recently?

Mine took several hours to update, and I shut down in between so the origin restart could have had something to do with it. I finished it 3 times for the unlocks, the 3 final achievements appeared almost immediately, but some of the early campaign achievements (and the weapons from the finishing ones) didn't appear for some time.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Anyone seen the latest news on BL?

UPDATED JAN 9:
The Road Ahead
Just a short note that we are finalizing the next game update for multiple platforms, aiming to release them later this month. Stay tuned for the full details here in the Battlefield 4 Control Room. You can always reach the Control Room via battlefield.com/bf4controlroom

Soldato
Did you finish it quite recently?

Mine took several hours to update, and I shut down in between so the origin restart could have had something to do with it. I finished it 3 times for the unlocks, the 3 final achievements appeared almost immediately, but some of the early campaign achievements (and the weapons from the finishing ones) didn't appear for some time.

I finished it a number of days ago. And I did the same as you, completing the final mission three times to get all of the achievements.

Caporegime
Last few rounds were really good last night for team work, actually had loads of people repping me and the whole team were spotting like crazy :eek:

Also, whilst running and gunning on zavod last night, ran out of ammo with my ak5c so had to pick up the aku12 from some randomer and damn it is really nice! Will play with it for a while.

Sraw'd a few helis last night too :D

Probably not as we work 8pm - 8am and then I always get caught in London traffic and dont get home till 0930, straight to bed and sleep till 7, rinse and repeat for a whole 7 days. Get a week off after for doing it though.

Booooooo! :(

Will have to find a temp. rep. bitch!

:p

Might take a few nights of this week anyway, get some l4d 2 action in with the big noob joe! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
You're kidding right? It's still no information. They're just letting us know there will be a patch in the next 2-3 weeks. Hardly a limited time scale. Absolutely no patch specific information given.

What are you talking about?

Information was supplied, the patch will hit later this month. Useful? Maybe, maybe not. That is besides the point, they made an actual effort (no matter how little) to supply the community with some kind of update. THAT is what had impressed me (which is wrong because it should be a normal daily if not weekly occurrence), I am still unimpressed with the lack of DETAILED information.

Last edited:
Soldato
Fully charged my defibs to rez a teammate, guy who killed him (assumed he had died as I was surrounded by teammmates) ran straight past me as I was about to rez... killed him instantly. ****ing hilarious.

Soldato
You're kidding right? It's still no information. They're just letting us know there will be a patch in the next 2-3 weeks. Hardly a limited time scale. Absolutely no patch specific information given.

You obviously don't have any idea how software development works, especially software that needs 100+ devs to maintain.

Soldato
You obviously don't have any idea how software development works, especially software that needs 100+ devs to maintain.

I have no idea either but couldn't care less. I paid for a fully working functional product MONTHS ago. I want it working and at this point have no concern for their job difficulty. Shouldn't of sold the game if they couldn't get it to work. Simples.

Caporegime
I have no idea either but couldn't care less. I paid for a fully working functional product MONTHS ago. I want it working and at this point have no concern for their job difficulty. Shouldn't of sold the game if they couldn't get it to work. Simples.

Wouldn't hold your breath on this patch doing much, going by past history all their patches do is break more than they fix, or make previously "op" weapons totally useless.

Caporegime
Probably! :p :o :D

And yup, they were amazing maps, except markiz, roof camping galore! Worse than DB and siege.....

In terms of pure fun, the most I had was on CQ maps :o

Back
Top Bottom