Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Associate
I also ask the same question as Cavallino, when you play with people who appreciate teamwork the game reaches another level. I'm sick of just seeing people take helicopters just to get to the action faster and eject over a capture point.

Associate
Was a nice comeback on Hainan Resort tonight! My games crashed on me three times this evening though - Think I'm going to test my O/C then format and install 8.1 this weekend :)

Underboss
Kicked for bad language!

The OcUK lot wrecked Corsair #5 server and the #2 KoF server and mostly got banned for deliberate swearing! Man they were mad.

GG lads. Won't be on tomorrow so I shall link up on Saturday night for some noob trolling and server wrecking!

[OcUK]gord - resident posh bloke! "we did have some tennis and then some quiche" - lol

V_R

V_R

Soldato

https://twitter.com/Demize99

Small impact wins, looking at a smaller explosion sound and effect on the V40, to show off its a less effective grenade and reduce spam.
MAA: 4 missiles instead of 6 missiles
Attack Heli:
-Higher ROF on rockets
-Zuni higher direct damage
-Rocket splash radius up
Thoughts?
Attack Heli Gunner: Higher Direct DMG
Scout 25mm: Lower splash damage, Higher Direct DMG: aka more anti vehicle and less anti infantry
Ok, pretty clear people think the MAA range on their gun is an issue. Will take a look.

Interesting....

Caporegime
Boy did we kill quite a few servers tonight! lol........

Ending up like westie, patsy etc. lot! We need to combine our forces! :D

Got a bit careless near the end in the boat, ended up just racing in and getting gang banged by two boats.

Fast spawn servers = awful

So many stinger warriors on siege again, couldn't go to any point of the map without someone locking on.....

Love the little details to this game, shot little bird pilot out with srr (<3) earlier on, stole the chopper and the bullet hole was still there :D

MAA: 4 missiles instead of 6 missiles
Attack Heli:
-Higher ROF on rockets
-Zuni higher direct damage
-Rocket splash radius up
Thoughts?

Attack Heli Gunner: Higher Direct DMG
Scout 25mm: Lower splash damage, Higher Direct DMG: aka more anti vehicle and less anti infantry

Rockets are fine for speed

zuni doing more damage, please tell me that is a joke....... zuni does a **** load of damage already, can easily take a tank out with one pass by (as long as you don't miss)

rocket splash damage, I like how it is is atm, gunner only taking infantry out and pilot concentrating on tanks

gunner damage is fine (presuming they mean against infantry), if they mean against vehicles then only increase by a tiny bit since zuni rockets do a **** load of damage, not to mention the gunners tv missiles.

What they needed to do was bring beta controls back ffs....

As for little bird, they seem to have completely missed what makes them so powerful.......... Guns are fine, it is the repair bitches.

Very good games tonight. First time in the Attack Boat on Parcel Force Shore tonight, wow that thing is OP, 30-0 for someone thats never fired a TV missile before lol, Insane

hax!

[OcUK]gord - resident posh bloke! "we did have some tennis and then some quiche" - lol

Lol :D

Last edited:
Associate
The other side effect of your engineer bailing is this:

Mockingbird has just died. Mockingbird sees a spawn point suddenly open up in a squad mate's chopper. Mockingbird double clicks it without waiting to view the prespawn camera. Mockingbird dies as the little bird explodes.

Happens to me about 4-5 times a night, and I still don't learn.

Man, I do this so much, not just into choppers but where ever I spawn too busy clicking like mad to get back into the game. :D

Soldato
Rockets are fine for speed

zuni doing more damage, please tell me that is a joke....... zuni does a **** load of damage already, can easily take a tank out with one pass by (as long as you don't miss)

rocket splash damage, I like how it is is atm, gunner only taking infantry out and pilot concentrating on tanks

gunner damage is fine (presuming they mean against infantry), if they mean against vehicles then only increase by a tiny bit since zuni rockets do a **** load of damage, not to mention the gunners tv missiles.

What they needed to do was bring beta controls back ffs....

SHUT UP n00b!!!

How about counter measures :(

But seriously looking forward to this patch heli wise :p

Caporegime
I smell butt hurt !

Come by some of our servers, you wont find any unfair admin decisions .
And if you do let me know :p

nope, I'm fairly crap at bf4 mainly because I haven't unlocked any guns other than the first ones for each type lol...

just annoying when someone is base raping your spawn

BTW should I be turning any video settings down to spot people more easily?

Last edited:
Underboss
It would be nice if they gave the attack heli the manueuverability of something better than a friggin Zepplin.

+1 all day too that!

The attack and tx heli's are so clumbsy it's unreal. They need to buff that and the flare/CM reload times. So many locks, at one stage me and nexus had 6 people camping rooftops eith stinger/igla/javlin. Spawn in and "beep, beep, beep, beep".

Last edited:
Soldato
Can I ask which server you guys are predominantly playing on?

Anybody please?

Also can someone explain to me:

1. How does the rangefinder work on ranged weapons.
2. On balastic type weapons like grenade launchers etc, how does the crosshair work exactly?
3. And how the hell does one aim the guns in a jet against another jet or ground objects, just seems obscenely difficult for a noob like me :)

Soldato
We don't tend to play on one single server, your best best is to jump on the Unofficial OcUK TS in OP and join the guys in there / add some guys form here. No point adding me tho, I am full :/

1. When you ads the range is in your scope.
2. Aim and point, they have to gauge distance. SMAW has virtually no drop, SRAW can be controlled.
3. Mouse DPI and in game sens? I imagine it's too high. Bind Space bar to pitch up, Ctrl to pitch down.

Underboss
We don't tend to play on one single server, your best best is to jump on the Unofficial OcUK TS in OP and join the guys in there / add some guys form here. No point adding me tho, I am full :/

This! Playing 1-3 servers all the time is pointless and boring. Plus I have been banned/kicked from so many now its hard to find one where no one knows us.

Yeah don't add joe anyway, he is a massive n00b and has his friends list filled with people who use hax! Lol

3. And how the hell does one aim the guns in a jet against another jet or ground objects, just seems obscenely difficult for a noob like me :)

Test Range is your friend, practise there before you take one in game, saves you getting abused in chat and depriving your team of a valuable air asset.

Soldato

1. When you ads the range is in your scope.
2. Aim and point, they have to gauge distance. SMAW has virtually no drop, SRAW can be controlled.
3. Mouse DPI and in game sens? I imagine it's too high. Bind Space bar to pitch up, Ctrl to pitch down.

1. When you ads? Sorry not following.
2. Hmm so no real science to it then?
3. May I ask why bind space bar to pitch up and ctrrl pitch down?
Dont you guys use keyboard fully when using air vehicles or mouse/keyboard?

Soldato
This! Playing 1-3 servers all the time is pointless and boring. Plus I have been banned/kicked from so many now its hard to find one where no one knows us.

Yeah don't add joe anyway, he is a massive n00b and has his friends list filled with people who use hax! Lol

Test Range is your friend, practise there before you take one in game, saves you getting abused in chat and depriving your team of a valuable air asset.

Cheers will do so.

Associate
Add me please Darth_Clownface.
If there's enough people we have a server and we're on most nights.
Completely forgot the server IP but it's called [Realm] Conquest or something like that.

Hopefully see some of you guys on later tonight!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
1. When you ads? Sorry not following.
2. Hmm so no real science to it then?
3. May I ask why bind space bar to pitch up and ctrrl pitch down?
Dont you guys use keyboard fully when using air vehicles or mouse/keyboard?

1. Aim down sight - right click.
2. Watch some youtube vids, best way to so how a weapon works eg the XM25.
3. constant turning ability its as an addition to the mouse.

Back
Top Bottom