Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
to many Jesters lol. I know it was 1 jester that was in our squad last night lol. I'll be on from maybe 8 onwards. No work tomorrow woop woop 2 days off.

Lol I joined in on Lancang dam with nexus josh and I think it was you aswel then we all swapped over to a different squad....Changed my Origin to ValiantUK91 just to make it easier seems theres more than one jester

Caporegime
+1 all day too that!

The attack and tx heli's are so clumbsy it's unreal. They need to buff that and the flare/CM reload times. So many locks, at one stage me and nexus had 6 people camping rooftops eith stinger/igla/javlin. Spawn in and "beep, beep, beep, beep".

I still think they should bring back below radar

Fly low to the deck and you're immune to the low skill noobs and their lock on weapons. But the trade off is your exposed to RPG fire which will kill you in one hit if the person is skillful enough.

Will never happen though as they want to make the game accessible to the noobs, and really good pilots will never fly slow enough for people to be able to get a good shot off, meaning they will likely go 30-0 before somebody gets a lucky RPG shot.

Associate
I still think they should bring back below radar

Fly low to the deck and you're immune to the low skill noobs and their lock on weapons. But the trade off is your exposed to RPG fire which will kill you in one hit if the person is skillful enough.

Will never happen though as they want to make the game accessible to the noobs, and really good pilots will never fly slow enough for people to be able to get a good shot off, meaning they will likely go 30-0 before somebody gets a lucky RPG shot.

I still fly low in the random hope the stingers hit trees and not me :(

Permabanned
Much fun was had last night.

1. Took me 45 mins to get into the server due to disconnection error.

2. Flying the A10 around in third person and using this to shoot, tracers are awesome I smashed so many LB's and boats on Paracel.

3. Using the minigun on the attack boat to kill enemy littlebirds and in 2 cases, another attack boat.

Had a 100% boost on at all these times, think I finished somewhere around 35-12 k/d :D

At the moment I am unlocking 2-3 gold battlepacks per round somehow, I even ranked up once when I was just stood there doing nothing in the AA waiting for targets!

As an engineer I love Hainan... if the enemy base has the sea on the right (as you look at it) there is only one route for APC's to drive down, so lay some M2 SLAMS on the boulders and BOOM.

Will be on later tonight, getting drunk tonight I still have 2 bottles of Sheridans left from xmas!

Permabanned
Oh and how do I change my battlelog name? Origin is asking me for my security question but I don't remember answering one in the first place, whenever I get security questions I usually answer them with LOLOLOLOL)*(£%*($L or something because I never use them (my webmail cannot be compromised in this way, so no need for it), I never thought Origin would randomly ask me for it!

Associate
Much fun was had last night.

1. Took me 45 mins to get into the server due to disconnection error.

2. Flying the A10 around in third person and using this to shoot, tracers are awesome I smashed so many LB's and boats on Paracel.

3. Using the minigun on the attack boat to kill enemy littlebirds and in 2 cases, another attack boat.

Had a 100% boost on at all these times, think I finished somewhere around 35-12 k/d :D

At the moment I am unlocking 2-3 gold battlepacks per round somehow, I even ranked up once when I was just stood there doing nothing in the AA waiting for targets!

As an engineer I love Hainan... if the enemy base has the sea on the right (as you look at it) there is only one route for APC's to drive down, so lay some M2 SLAMS on the boulders and BOOM.

Will be on later tonight, getting drunk tonight I still have 2 bottles of Sheridans left from xmas!

I love Sheridans

Back
Top Bottom