Battlefield BC2 looking dam sweet

Associate
Cant say I like the look of the vehicle motion sensor, like being in a tank isnt enough of an davantage! Looking very nice other than that though :).

Associate
As far as am concerned it will be practise for BF3. Was really hoping to get back into PC FPS games this winter, IW had other plans so looks like it will be march. No big deal, gulftown is Q1 2010, nice timing for an upgrade (that I dont need) :D

Soldato
OP
As far as am concerned it will be practise for BF3. Was really hoping to get back into PC FPS games this winter, IW had other plans so looks like it will be march. No big deal, gulftown is Q1 2010, nice timing for an upgrade (that I dont need) :D

It is indeed mate, they are keeping all the good stuff for bf3 i think... the choppers dont have the TV guided missiles in BF:BC2, just rocket launchers... you watch that will be in BF3!

Soldato
Bad company, had very limited game play. for me in the end was unplayable, the ps3 servers where terrible in the end to play on. just way to much lag.

a lot of people got bored of BF:BC quickly, i personally thought it was ok.... just nothing to rival COD4 you know

Eh? I had lag for the first week, same with any release but after that its been perfect. And as for people getting bored with it, there are still thousands of people playing it!

Soldato
True it lagged for the 1st week, then all was fine, I enjoyed playing it, though after 4weeks it did get boring and I never touched it again, it just seemed very frustrating, battlefield 1943 is better and some how less frustrating.

Soldato
OP
Eh? I had lag for the first week, same with any release but after that its been perfect. And as for people getting bored with it, there are still thousands of people playing it!

Honestly now i literally had lag everytime i played, i made my cousin get it also and he 2 gave up with thr amount of lag.... let me just say i had virgin fiber optic broadband at 10mb.... not using wireless a straight jac in and still had lag all the time!

I really liked the game tbh, just not fussed on the console... i hated the rank system and how easy and quick you could get to top rank!

Really hope they change this because its rubbish!

1943 is done so well.... cant stop playing that game, even if it is on console! love it, last nite just flying under the wakey bridge.... heheh never gets boring that!

Soldato
i loved BF2, but it was soon taken over by hackers. Although PB stopped the majority, there were always those that paid for the hacks and so stayed ahead of PB.

No doubt this will go the same way.

Back
Top Bottom