Battlefield BC2 looking dam sweet

Soldato
Slowly but surely this game is creeping onto the Pc gamers radar....

Buzz around it is definately beginning to grow amongst the Pc games sites, much more so than just a month ago.

Its even been mentioned a lot by BF2 players mid game....

Thanks IW......

Permabanned
i have been keeping my eye on this for the last 6 months...its looking better and better with each new trailer released...i was never ever going to buy cod 4,5 or 6,dedicated servers or not,i could not care less about COD as BF is where its always been at...im a loyal BF player since the days of wake island beta(pre 1942)...BF has always been a cod/Modern warfare KILLER!:D

makes me laugh how all the anti BF bad company 2 people all love the game now cause MW2 is a failure..even if MW2 had dedicated servers this game is still better...i would rather play bf2 than any cod game

Last edited:
Associate
Already pre-ordered my BFBC2 LE copy! :D

It's Battlefield, you can't go wrong! Even BFBC was pretty good, and would have been even better on PC.

Associate
What is the difference between the BFBC series and BF2?

I only ever played BF2.

Not sure about BFBC2, but BFBC was consoles only and therefore smaller maps, but the rest was very similar to BF2. Updated graphics, but the same style of play. With BFBC2 being on PC maps might be the more normal larger type ones.

Soldato
What is the difference between the BFBC series and BF2?

I only ever played BF2.

BF:BC is basically an console spinoff of the original BF series that started on the PC. The difference with BF:BC and BF2 is mainly updated graphics and a more involved singleplayer experience, but a scaled down multiplayer experience (less players, smaller maps, etc) to accomodate limited console resources. The core gameplay mechanics are largely the same as in BF2 though.

BF:BC2 will follow on from BC, but will also be released on the PC unlike the first.

Lastly, BF3, the proper sequel to BF2 is a separate game that has been confirmed to be in development but will most likely be similiar to BF:BC2 but with bigger player capacity and larger maps.

Back
Top Bottom