BBC Radio producer jailed over sex videoing

Soldato
LOL! Who needs professional treatment after seeing themselves having sex? Why is it so traumatising and embarrassing? You were there when it happened.

Some of the girls I've dragged home after a booze filled night out... If I saw myself with them in a video, I'd sure as hell need professional treatment. At the moment, they're a just drunken hazey dreams :p.

Soldato
'His girlfriend found and watched a film, then sent it to the woman involved'

Interesting, why would you do this? She must have had some grievence with him if she decided to send the tape to someone else. Either that, or fancied being a bitch to the woman involved, maybe she wondered if she could get cash from it, but instead, ended up burning the BF instead.

Well eitehr way her son will suffer, as daddy is on the paedo register for the next 10 years of the childs development and is unlikely to be able to provide much child support from jail and jobless existance.

Man of Honour
What a fantastically stupid result. I could understand it if he was filming unaware couples having sex, but this is just insane...

Permabanned
I'm starting to find this 10 years on the sex offenders register being handed out for lesser and lesser crimes. Worryingly. Once a sex offender has done the ten years, i take it this is still traceable regardless of it being spent, years later for example?

Surely this is not what it was intended for?

What if you have cctv in the rooms in your house? Cameras can be tiny these days, do you have to tell everyone coming inside? Or a little plaque saying 'you are being recorded'?

Ok its not exactly brilliant, but it was his house and the act was consensual just not the recording. Sex offender?

Hardly. Perhaps if he tried to bully them, or publically release it. Other than that I don't think so.

Last edited:
Permabanned
I could understand the jail sentance/sex register if it was him that was distributing the videos to others.

Exactly.

It's a bit of a brush to tar someone with. For that.

What next, itch your balls on the train and your a sex offender because a kid was watching or something?

Permabanned
Or talk about a conquest with some mates and boom, you've violated her trust and your going down for a stretch and on the sex offenders register.

I agree.

I know its some (inseart latin phrase) stretch of the argument, but this cannot be what the legislation was intended for.

Although I bet there is no recourse, and who is going to speak up against a 'sex offenders register'.

Lovely way to **** someones life.

Soldato
What? I didn't even know that was illegal!
You thought filming somone having sex without their consent would be legal?

Anyway I think the sentence itself is perfectly justified and deserved. However, I think putting him on the sex offenders register is a step too far.

Back
Top Bottom