BBC Radio producer jailed over sex videoing

Caporegime
'His girlfriend found and watched a film, then sent it to the woman involved'

Interesting, why would you do this? She must have had some grievence with him if she decided to send the tape to someone else.

To be fair, if I found tapes of my girlfriend having sex with other people, regardless of if it happened before or after we got together, I'd still be a little bit annoyed that she decided to keep them.

Man of Honour
The mans a creap, his girl friend that dropped him in it was rightly mad and did nothing wrong. The women that he filmed could be publicly known and had their life ruined if them tapes had got onto YouTube or its likes. They were right to put him on the SOR and lock him up. As for the materials never being distributed what if his girl friend that found them had of stuck them on YouTube?

Since when was being a creep or a jerk punishable by prison time?

Incidentally, why would it be the man's fault if the GF put the videos on youtube?

Associate
What happens when the tech currently being used to provide the blind with sight, through low resolution CCDs attached directly to their optical nerves, goes "mainsteam". HD quality CCDs are then a simple tech replacement over a short period of time. Recording the images observed becomes a really simple task. Couple that with some sort of complimentary storage space for your brain - think being able to replay images back to yourself via your optic nerve, rather than the "live input".

Instance sex offender, the moment such a "disabled" person has sex and it would be against their human rights to require them to disclose their "disability" to their sex partner before the act.

How about copyrights ? All those warnings in the cinemas now. "Disabled" person barred from the cinema ?

What about all this but audio ? Hearing aids which attach to the auditory nerve. Same storage. Same playback of previously recorded events - and therefore music copyright infringement. This will be available "mainstream" much earlier than the above.

Take a look at the excellent TED talk on Homo Evolutis. We are at most a decade away from some seriously important, society changing issues.

http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/eng/gregory_stock_to_upgrade_is_human.html

http://www.ted.com/talks/juan_enriquez_shares_mindboggling_new_science.html

Whats the difference between recording for personal use and having a perfect memory? Surely that counts as discrimination against the memory inpaired. I'm actually kind of half serious there, it really doens't sound fair.

The only person who should be seriously punished here is the girlfriend

Last edited:
Soldato
Would you send them to the guy in the video?

excetly, instead of just dumping him, she set out to ruin his life as much as possible. Stupid bint. I would watch her back as when i come out of prison i would set out to make the rest of her life a living hell

Soldato
The guy used to work with who got caught downloading kiddy pics only served 6 weeks in clink. (way too low)

that's illegal too?!?! :eek:

The mans a creap, his girl friend that dropped him in it was rightly mad and did nothing wrong. The women that he filmed could be publicly known and had their life ruined if them tapes had got onto YouTube or its likes. They were right to put him on the SOR and lock him up. As for the materials never being distributed what if his girl friend that found them had of stuck them on YouTube?

life ruined? ROFL WHAT?!

bit over the top isnt it? :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
Another example of our so called great british justice being a complete and utter fail...utter stupidity for him to be put on the sex offenders list for 10 yrs:eek:...this country is becoming more and more of a joke day by day:(.

As for his gf??...what an utter despicable idiot she is.

Soldato
Since when was being a creep or a jerk punishable by prison time?

When what your doing is illegal that is when it punishable by prison time if its in the remit of the courts to do so.

Incidentally, why would it be the man's fault if the GF put the videos on youtube?

As he was the one that made the illegal videos he would be jointly at fault.

that's illegal too?!?! :eek:

life ruined? ROFL WHAT?!

bit over the top isnt it? :D

Really? Do you know the people in the videos? Do you know if they worked in the public eye, TV, radio, news, weather or children's TV presenters? Do you know what he planned to do with them at a later date. What if at a later date their kids, future husband or employers where effected by the videos?

Soldato
if the women wasnt such a prude he wouldnt of needed to hide the cameras lol and also he must have had to got the angles right before the events, needed to know she'd be in the right position for the cameras for the final few frames lol

Caporegime
He did wrong in that his partner(s) never knew that they were being filmed but the resulting action taken is way over the top imo.

Soldato
Really? Do you know the people in the videos?

Oh I didn't realise you knew them :p

Do you know what he planned to do with them at a later date.

fap to them? :confused:

he clearly didn't want them to get out :p

What if at a later date their kids, future husband or employers where effected by the videos?

Why on earth?

Everyone has sex... lots of people record themselves - were human, it's what we do...

lol'd @ ruined life... seriously, get it in perspective

Back
Top Bottom