Bbq choice?

Soldato
Just ordered a Napoleon Rogue XT 425. I'd rather buy once and spend the money. 15 Year warranty so hopefully will last a few seasons.

Shiney shiney!

A mate got himself an Egg - with the table etc. Does well with family of 5 easily.

Would love one but at the moment the first thing is sort the garden out. I have a large open grill which is great (and heavy) for the majority but is missing the capability for long controlled burns.
I've cooked for at least 20 on it for our summer BBQ, and the results are superb. Just would love something a little more refined.. but there's only two of us unfortunately so less demand for a egg :D

Associate
I am building a wood fired pizza oven, but probably wont get it finished for the end of summer. Hopefully will be baking bread and pizza over the winter, I've got a little Webber kettle but wanted something to cook on for entertaining, hence the Napoleon.

Permabanned
Shiney shiney!

A mate got himself an Egg - with the table etc. Does well with family of 5 easily.

Would love one but at the moment the first thing is sort the garden out. I have a large open grill which is great (and heavy) for the majority but is missing the capability for long controlled burns.
I've cooked for at least 20 on it for our summer BBQ, and the results are superb. Just would love something a little more refined.. but there's only two of us unfortunately so less demand for a egg :D
you could always go with a pit boss or something similar pellet or charcoal .. does well with 2 or even 30 :)

Soldato
Shiney shiney!

There's only one of me and (still) just trying to decide between a Kamado Joe and a Big Green Egg.

Soldato
That is a tough call, I think that if it were me I would go for the Kamado Joe, but it depends what price point you can get both at and what size you are going for.

I'm looking at the KJ classic III or BG Egg Large. KJ I think has the edge but costs a bit more that the BG Egg with a similar accessory set.

Associate
I'm looking at the KJ classic III or BG Egg Large. KJ I think has the edge but costs a bit more that the BG Egg with a similar accessory set.

I went for the KJ Big Joe III last year, got a good deal with Black Friday, compared it with the classic III and the extra grill space makes a massive difference, much easier, SloRoller is also very good in the III models (either).

Also got the JoeTisserie, also very good, DoJOE wasn't on the cards as I've already got an Ooni Karu.

Neighbour has BGE, Classic II size, I think the divide and conquer and general grill arrangement is better on the KJ together with the hinged lid, makes a big difference.

Back
Top Bottom