BBQ Priority Booking list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Just kidding MB.. I wouldn't subject anyone to the noise i make when i blow my horn.. I'll be quite happy to sit and listen to everyone else, cool beer, fire and look at the stars... oh .. and good company too. :p

Davey_Pitch said:
Yes but do you have any musical instruments as well? ;)

it's been known ;)

Soldato
OP
DRZ said:
Getting my time off is complicated. I should get it but I cant get it confirmed :(

(I will be moving stores for the summer and I cant book it off at this store and then expect to have it honoured at the other and there isnt a mechanism for me to book it off at a store I dont work at)

I'm confirming you and JJ, please let me know if there is an issue nearer the time and as Daz says you should be able to book time off despite not having transfered stores yet.

MB

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
I am initiating the transfer and I know for a fact that I cant book it until the move is confirmed.

Of course, if they dont give me what I want, I may not work for them any more ;)

We shall see, give me a couple of weeks and I will know for sure.

Suspended
I have an acoustic, a couple of harmonicas, a Jew's harp and a seriously cool collection of mini Casio keyboards, circa 1980. I'm a veritable music-making machine! I can't come to the meet though :(

Soldato
Sic said:
if i'm one of the lucky selected, i'll bring my guitar along, too. then there'll be 3 capos. and you wont even have to touch the fretboard Garp :p

I think between us that were there last year we must have spent at least 4~5 hours playing my guitar.. Many hands make light work, and'll save folks getting so sore fingers.

I've got a sexeh new guitar to show off too this year :)

Man of Honour
Would bring mine - but without power they're useless.

Only electric here. *well - at the parents place anyway - don't have space here*

Did have a 12string acoustic but a drunken incident killed it... :(

Simon/~Flibster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom