BBQ Priority Booking list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Feek said:
You sure can, just check post number 4 ;) ;)

I'll be coming from north east Essex, transport for anyone en route isn't a problem but that can be organised closer to the date.

Now where did I put that tent? :D :D

K.
Feek, fancy meeting up at South Mimms again, i'll undoubtably get lost this time :o

Soldato
OP
LeperousDust said:
Gutted im not the first :( I actually meant to ask at the L'pool meet but i completely forgot =/.

The subs list won't be decided on a first come first served basis so I wouldn't worry. People will however have needed to attended a meet before and be sure they can cope with 4 days under canvas with out proper facilities. As before it will be industrial portaloos and no showers and running Friday to Monday this is not a meet for softies!

Allocation of any spare places will be delt with off board and I will ask people to email me nearer the time. I don't want a whole favoritism debate but we'll do it fairly.

There will also be a charge for the meet to cover expenses, this is a non profit meet :)

MB

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Haly said:
Ahh fond memories of struggling to put it up myself till Desmo rescued me :o

Filth

Pure Filth

I helped too :(

I will talk to work tomorrow and ask if they can guarantee I can have the time off, if so I will be there. If they cannot guarantee, I will reluctantly let someone else take my place.

Crosses fingers+toes+legs+arms etc.

Stan :)

Soldato
OP
Feek said:
Without a doubt, this is no problem. I hope the same butcher is still there :)

K.

Hes already been warned ;)

Which brings me to another point, some things will be different to last year, for a start attendees will be responsible for their own breakfasts, we'll be getting some gas rings so bacon and stuff can be cooked, bring your own cooking utensils and frying pans. I'm trying to take some pressure off the 'rents. I can't see the cost per head being more then £20 which should cover the loos and food for the BBQ for one night

More details nearer the time about the theme night but it will be Australia and I am planning an event which will follow on from something which happened last year and should be fun :)

edit: Oh and if the minister can attend then Saturday night will be whisky night

MB

Last edited:
Commissario
Creature said:
Feek, fancy meeting up at South Mimms again, i'll undoubtably get lost this time :o
Sure, no problem. I'm not doing 40 mph down the M4 again though, got bored with that last time (yes I know I exagerate, and yes I know it wasn't you :D)

K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom