BBQ Ribs

Associate
OP
So why call it a full rack when they know that its based on weight, shouldnt they call them ribs instead of stating "a full rack". If a box says ribs and it states a weight, you know that you are getting an amount, but its a bit contradictory to then say full rack. I doubt any restaurant in the UK would serve 6 ribs as a full rack.

Soldato
Just go down there and tell them then, although the package (Regardless of saying "Full Rack") should still have "Contains 12 ribs" as not everyone knows how many ribs are in a full rack.

Caporegime
Unless the packaging states (Contains 12 ribs inside) he hasnt really got a leg to stand on regardless as what "a full rack" is, as really, who knows how many ribs are in a full rack? I didnt before I read this. It's either calculated by weight as someone has said which means they cannot gaurentee the number inside, or the packaging will have to state on the box how many ribs are inside.

Normally a full rack is one side of the animal :p

They tend to have pretty much the same number of ribs side from hideous deformities :D

Soldato
Does it say full rack or just rack?

Also the pack weight is 500g, what kind of spindly meatless ribs weigh in at under 50g?

Soldato
Unless the packaging states (Contains 12 ribs inside) he hasnt really got a leg to stand on regardless as what "a full rack" is, as really, who knows how many ribs are in a full rack? I didnt before I read this. It's either calculated by weight as someone has said which means they cannot gaurentee the number inside, or the packaging will have to state on the box how many ribs are inside.
it's irrelevant to my comment, he expected 12 in a box so why would he buy two boxes to get his 12, you have the benefit of hindsight, he did not.

Soldato
it's irrelevant to my comment, he expected 12 in a box so why would he buy two boxes to get his 12, you have the benefit of hindsight, he did not.

I was joking when I said buy two boxes, :o

Anyway, only people who can resolve this is Tesco's, least they will do is offer the guy another box of 6:p

Back
Top Bottom