Be afraid...

Soldato
Yeh looks better than the ninja turtle version at least!

Its the name Vento, will always in my eyes mean a terrible case.

Unless ATC-Tek make a Vento. :p

Soldato
What is the build quality like on them, i doubt anyone will have one from here so i guess we will never know lol. I imagine itll be grey razor sharp steel interior like all the rest of the gaming cases about?.

Mark

Soldato
Mark A said:
What is the build quality like on them, i doubt anyone will have one from here so i guess we will never know lol. I imagine itll be grey razor sharp steel interior like all the rest of the gaming cases about?.

Mark

No it will be Vento style.

Plastic that breaks, creating a diamond tipped edge that will cut you while wearing gloves. :p

It would be a good case if it was Lanboy priced, but its just the £108 tag, you CANT charge that for this type of case, it will be beaten by the Eclipse for cooling, a Lian Li for build.

Who knows, could be beaten by everything by something like a Lanboy. Just not got the making of a great case but would love to be proven wrong!

Soldato
Well it looks better than the first Vento(thats not hard tho).
The thing i dont like about this case is the vents on the side they look fugly otherwise the case isnt all that bad tbh.

Man of Honour
Well, I have to say that didn't gnaw my eyes out and spit them back at me like the original. However, it looks like the front might still open in similar manner, and thus I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the effects of such opening.

I'll leave build quality to those more able to judge, but of course, I'll be keeping my money.

Back
Top Bottom