Be Quiet 500DX

Soldato
Put this together the other day. Coming from a corsair 600T, this thing is pretty small. Great to build in, cable management is good, fair amount of room for keeping things tidy.Mounting points for 6 SSDS or 4 x ssd & 2 x 3.5 HDD.
The 3 x silent wings 2 140mm fans are doing a good job. Pretty good airflow & very quiet.
The rgb is nicely done on the front & in the top rear of the case. Button on top controls this, but can be in sync with your mobo at the press of a button. Off if you prefer also.

Just waiting on an Arctic Liquid freezer II 280 for the front

Soldato
Nice any pics of the other side? I'm always looking for tips and tricks to improve my cable management.

The 500DX was on my shortlist along side a Meshify C, I went with the Meshify C in the end purely as I try to avoid RGB. But it almost won due to GPU clearance, the Meshify C has pretty stingy clearances.

zeNHTSW.jpg

Soldato
OP
The drive bay is removable,bottom left. so more space if just using SSDs. Ignore the ancient SSDs on the back pmsl

Last edited:
Soldato
if you wouldn't mind could you try it front versus top mounting just for a temperature comparison

I was thinking of similar with some sort of 280aio but top mounted for exhaust

Soldato
Just got done building in mine too

i5kxxQZ.jpg
FO29DcQ

Soldato
OP
if you wouldn't mind could you try it front versus top mounting just for a temperature comparison

I was thinking of similar with some sort of 280aio but top mounted for exhaust
Not sure when the arctic will arrive, had it on preorder from ocuk, but hasn't came in yet & no ETA

Rob

Soldato
nice @will13 how you finding the DRP4?

Real nice, sometimes wish I had went Cryorig R1 because if the horrible mounting method BeQuiet have you use, like seriously would it of harmed to bolt the bar to the cooler so you didn't have the bar moving constantly

Temp wise keeps my 3700X around 65c on cinebench with fans around 60% iirc (not really audible)

Soldato
Real nice, sometimes wish I had went Cryorig R1 because if the horrible mounting method BeQuiet have you use, like seriously would it of harmed to bolt the bar to the cooler so you didn't have the bar moving constantly

Temp wise keeps my 3700X around 65c on cinebench with fans around 60% iirc (not really audible)

Yeah, tell me about it ! :(

That molunting system, least when its on its on :p

Back
Top Bottom