beard trimmer

Soldato
Hi all,

Looking for a beard trimmer, however I'm wary that some are a bit rubbish. I like to keep a fairly short stubble, and I don't have much fat on my face so there are quite a few "edges", I've had trouble with electric shavers in the past missing hairs etc.

Are there any good beard trimmers out there that are likely NOT to miss hairs, and are fairly decent?

I have seen the i-beard / i-stubble from babyliss have fairly good reviews...

Thanks

Daven

Soldato
My first one was a Remington. Charge was OK but it was rather underpowered and the plastic attachments for adjusting length were poorly designed so they got hairs trapped in them and pulled...nightmare.

When the plastic attachments snapped I bought an interim replacement Wahl from Argos for about £20...my god it's been a revelation!

Never pulled a hair, does a fantastic job every time.

In other words...get a Wahl!

Associate
I have the Remington MB320C that closely resembles a womans pleasure toy. It's ok, would like it to be a bit more of an even shave and maybe go a bit closer (does about 1mm), however it does all my 'edges'.

Cheap and cheerful, used it reliably for 2 years now.

Soldato
I got one of these: Wahl Lithium Ion Rechargeable Professional Trimmer - Total Grooming Kit

It cost me about £35 and it's excellent. It has a powerful lithium-ion battery, and because of this, the battery will hold charge for a good six months or more (although they recommend flattening it every month).

Back
Top Bottom