shiwarrior 243,545

Hard

shiwarrior 340,113

Fitbeat

Expert+

Epoch 278,333

Last edited:
Soldato
People can see it through the friends tab. So I think as long as you've got a friend here, you can just post the score? Is there a way to check scores outside of the headset?

Soldato
You're specifying that it has to be using a particular headset? Seems a bit limiting. Does it make so much difference to your scoring capability?

Also, I haven't the faintest idea how to take a screenshot in VR! :D

Soldato
You're specifying that it has to be using a particular headset? Seems a bit limiting. Does it make so much difference to your scoring capability?

Also, I haven't the faintest idea how to take a screenshot in VR! :D

I think we will trust you.

I just got a million in all the levels, on expert plus too.

:p:D

Soldato
I think we will trust you.

I just got a million in all the levels, on expert plus too.

:p:D

Dunno about a million, but you absolutely nailed $100 bills with that high score on hard! Perfect cuts? (Though I've read there's a bug? Probably fixed by now).

I've decided that I'm not going to do Hard any more, makes it really difficult to step up to expert after playing some songs on hard. Not that I can do many on expert, but without the constant rhythm it gets really tough.

Soldato
Think he's just posting which headset he was using.

Ah right, I've misunderstood that then. :o

I have actually been playing the included tracks the last few days, belatedly trying to make up for the lack of exercise caused by lockdown. I'll try to have a look at my highscores later today.

Soldato
Dunno about a million, but you absolutely nailed $100 bills with that high score on hard! Perfect cuts? (Though I've read there's a bug? Probably fixed by now).

I've decided that I'm not going to do Hard any more, makes it really difficult to step up to expert after playing some songs on hard. Not that I can do many on expert, but without the constant rhythm it gets really tough.

I have poor mobility in my left wrist. Which means I have to do full arm swings, I can't just flick my wrist to cut the blocks. So I don't know about perfect cuts, but I seem to be getting 100+ in most of them. It doesn't work in fast songs though. For example, I can't catch you in "be there for you" I just can't swing my arms fast enough and I miss a few cuts every time. In hard mode if you miss a cut it's possible to recover but in expert and expert plus, if you miss a cut during one of those frantic sections!! Well, it's all over.

I will keep trying though!! It's so addictive.

Soldato
I have poor mobility in my left wrist. Which means I have to do full arm swings, I can't just flick my wrist to cut the blocks. So I don't know about perfect cuts, but I seem to be getting 100+ in most of them. It doesn't work in fast songs though. For example, I can't catch you in "be there for you" I just can't swing my arms fast enough and I miss a few cuts every time. In hard mode if you miss a cut it's possible to recover but in expert and expert plus, if you miss a cut during one of those frantic sections!! Well, it's all over.

I will keep trying though!! It's so addictive.

Yeah, wrist movement is essential in some of the expert moments, when you get a string of 3+ rapid blocks where you only know the direction because it's the opposite of what you just did :D.

Soldato
Yeah, wrist movement is essential in some of the expert moments, when you get a string of 3+ rapid blocks where you only know the direction because it's the opposite of what you just did :D.

You know the ones that get me are the ones with one block on top of the other with the arrows pointing opposite directions. For some reason it takes all my concentration to do these.

The other thing that my poor dumb brain can't compute is the songs with the different colour sabers and the purple and gold blocks. I keep going for the purple blocks with my left hand.

Soldato
You know the ones that get me are the ones with one block on top of the other with the arrows pointing opposite directions. For some reason it takes all my concentration to do these.

The other thing that my poor dumb brain can't compute is the songs with the different colour sabers and the purple and gold blocks. I keep going for the purple blocks with my left hand.

I turned that off straight away. I only have the blue and red on everything. Can't be doing with that!

Underboss
OP

Fit Beat ?

it confused me the first time i did that song

anyway, lets get back on topic, otherwise it be the beat saber thread :D

anyone going to upload some scores ?

any headset :)

Soldato
Right. Only putting up expert scores for now.

Song: $100 bills
Headset: Quest 2
Difficulty: Expert
Settings: Default
Score: 301891

Song: Beat Saber
Score: 220553

Song: Country Rounds
Score: 447172

Song: Angel Voices
Score: 896269

I can see I'm going to have to try $100 bills a few more times.

Back
Top Bottom