Beckham - out of world cup?

Soldato
You say he's not manly but how many of your girlfriends/girlfriends mothers would hop on him in comparison to a brick **** house rugby player?

Because clearly Football players are more metrosexual and women like that

Although there is still a huge fanbase for women liking rugged musclebound rugby players

Soldato
What has anybody done for England since, except Rooney having a few good games and Crouch scoring a few sub goals :/ Nobody has played especially well at all

Criticising players is fine, it's what fans do, it's silly when it's all Walcott though and not the numerous other 'stars' who are often just as bad, or wose

Soldato
Walcott has been a 'special talent' since he was 16, but he hasn't got better since he was 16/17. He's a good player, but shouldn't go to the World Cup, again.

Soldato
What has anybody done for England since, except Rooney having a few good games and Crouch scoring a few sub goals :/ Nobody has played especially well at all

Criticising players is fine, it's what fans do, it's silly when it's all Walcott though and not the numerous other 'stars' who are often just as bad, or wose

You're right. But when you look at what some players have done for their clubs this season, then it's obvious who should be given chances. Milner has been superb for Villa, he can be played anywhere in midfield, has scored some cracking goals and has made a real difference for Villa. Compare that to Walcott and I know he's younger and is still learning, but it's an absolute no brainer for me who should be going to the world cup if places are limited.

Soldato
You're right. But when you look at what some players have done for their clubs this season, then it's obvious who should be given chances. Milner has been superb for Villa, he can be played anywhere in midfield, has scored some cracking goals and has made a real difference for Villa. Compare that to Walcott and I know he's younger and is still learning, but it's an absolute no brainer for me who should be going to the world cup if places are limited.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Walcott should go on club form, no way. I do think he'll improve before summer though and he has some international experience, so Capello will probably take him for that, oh and he can run very, very fast

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Nice work mod :rolleyes:

Why was this merged into the sports forum? It has nothing to do with the world cup or football in reality. It was a simple piece of humour.

The subject was "I feel so sorry for Beckham" - Way to go at not actually reading/getting the OP :( :)

It was a pointless thread and was rightly merged.

Soldato
[Cas];16162950 said:
It was a pointless thread and was rightly merged.

It was a pointless thread? I thought it was quite funny :)

Anyway, I guess you're right... Now let's be quick, rush back into general dicsussion, and get our posts into that 'now drinking thread'. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom