1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bedside clock losing time

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mrochester, 19 Nov 2017.

1. Diddums

Capodecina

The socket isn't supplying enough energy to keep the clock running at full momentum, you'll have to get in touch with your energy supplier and ask them to do a socket supply range check, might need calibrating.

2. Malevolence

Capodecina

Might be demnons. You should drop dickyb0b a line and see if he can help.

3. mrochester

Soldato

Would you believe I was able to factory reset the alarm clock and it is now keeping the right time. Who knew that alarm clocks could be factory reset using a key combo!

4. Lartyconshayo

Mobster

Obviously you factory reset the space-time continuum which now is running in sync with your clock

5. Big Spender

Wise Guy

How did you do It? I have the same clock and it loses time too (only a couple of minutes but still loses time)

6. Mobius 1

Capodecina

A queen wasp must have gotten into the internals and is screwing up the electronics.

I know this because my dad kills them for a living.

7. lnoton

Mobster

what type of clock is it? digital...analogy...which of course is still digital unless it is a proper windup :)

8. mrochester

Soldato

You pull the plug and wait 10 seconds. You then hold the centre button (there’s only three buttons on mine, I believe other Lumie clocks have many more buttons) while plugging the device back in again. You hold the button for a few seconds longer then release.