Mike the Native 16
Repta 16
Russinating 16
Martynt74 12
Touch 10
Feek 5

Entries

TkJ2w8B.png

Some great beers in there, certainly a few to add to my wishlist.
I'll skip the Floris though....

@weringo gets an extra bonus point for the lowest number of check-ins (over 100)

Next round: D - Dark - Must say Dark on the label (by Sat 22nd May 5pm)
Bonus Points - Ooh, but of fun this one. 2pts for whomever submits the beer from a brewery closest to my house (Not to be confused with submitting a beer from the nearest brewery to my house)

Last edited:
Capodecina
Soldato
Haha, 166k check-ins for mine. It was a Samuel Smith's one, and I highly recommend it. The problem with chocolate beers I've had in the past is that they're too sweet - though this was a stout, so it was savoury and with a hint of coffee and chocolate. Worked really nicely, especially cold.

Commissario
My entry.

KuxkPth.jpeg

Distilled with real Jaffa cakes, with a double Jaffa cake garnish. It really does taste both chocolatey and orangey at the same time.

Deserved points really :cry: :D

Soldato
Actually 2 of them have had it. I have the standard Cinder Toffee Stout in the fridge. They do some amazing beers and always sell out fast in my local.

Oh jesus. That's crazy. They're one of my locals, I actually did a brewery course at their brewery.

My local Armenian-run offy only stocks two local breweries and they're one so I was going to use them for a couple including Z. There goes that idea!

Soldato
Here's mine. Not my favourite style as I find stouts tend to taste very samey, but this one was top notch

20210514-212103.jpg

Soldato
Here's mine, wasn't a big fan of it, will have to re-think my startegy going forward as most of my beers are under 50 check ins now!

mRvftpo.jpg

Here's mine. Not my favourite style as I find stouts tend to taste very samey, but this one was top notch

I don't think I have ever had a bad cloudwater beer, will have to pick this one up!

Soldato
There were 2 available.

1 for having a beer that @Bickaxe 's mates hadn't had (You got this)
1 for having the lowest check-ins (but over 100 to avoid stupid ones), @weringo got that for having a beer with 125 check-ins

Sorry, I meant this weeks as in ‘D’.
@Bickaxe , what do you mean?

2pts for whomever submits the beer from a brewery closest to my house (Not to be confused with submitting a beer from the nearest brewery to my house)

Soldato
It means we all have to stalk him, read through every forum post he's ever made, add his wife and friends on facebook, cold call his employer fishing for info, do whatever you can to find out his address and get those 2 points :p

and whoever's submission is from a brewery closest to his house wins. (It doesn't have to be from the specific closest brewery to his house, as long as yours is closer than everyone else)

Back
Top Bottom