Sonea Fifer 75
Bickaxe 72
Russinating 69
Lysander 49
*Feek 18

*Jester played

Entries

z1azJtx.png

What a disgusting round. Lets not do that again in a hurry.

@Repta gets the bonus point for the 75 check-ins, meeting the minimum required. @Charlie Bravo just misses out.
@Russinating entered the highest rated beer at an average of 3.49, might be one to consider if you are desperate.
Well done to everyone that actually drank theirs. Also well done if you tipped yours away.

Next round: O – Orange - Ingredient or name must contain Orange (7th August)

Bonus Points - 2 pts for most monthly check ins

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I do not understand N/A beer.
Average ratings show its not great so if you do not drink it for the taste, why does it exist?
There are so many alternative options out there such as water or fruit juice which are arguably better for you.

I didn't drink this as a friend brought it round. I think its out of date too which may actually improve the flavour (2.38 average rating on Untappd and over 57000 people made a bad decision to drink it.)

7Jazzlp.jpg

Soldato
I'm out so will post a pic later. Got to agree don't understand NA beer at all, far rather drink something else.

My was pretty poor, even for an NA beer, cool name but can't recommend!

Associate
afi7Nou.jpg

Mine was ok. Don’t usually have non-alcoholic stuff but when it was hot last week I was dying for a cold beer and couldn’t drink due to tablets I was on. Got to say, well chilled it’s a decent lager that you could put up against the bog standard Carling, Fosters, etc…

Soldato
Here's mine, not opened it. Can't imagine i will for a long time

I've had my Orange beer for a few weeks now and pretty excited about it. The number of times i've almost drank it before getting will power and saving it are more numerous than i can count. My only slight hesitation is i'm not usually a fan of Orange in beer when i've had the likes of Rapscallian by Northern Monk etc. I'm hoping this bucks the trend.

Bx9jWpM.png

Soldato
So my girlfriend (which explains the tattoos and black nail polish!) drank this in the park (it was a very hot day, outdoor beer seemed acceptable). I had a few sips and it was actually quite good!
Most NA beers I’ve had have been poor. Taste is ok but no body whatsoever but this was alright. I also had 6 Heineken 0’s a few weekends ago at a BBQ I drove to and was surprised with them. Fine for a bbq lager tbh. I’d rather drink NA beer than squash I think so hit the spot for me.
I am disappointed around the low check ins not getting me points but rules are rules!

227-E3-CB3-3849-4-D65-80-F7-D02929-FD3-A46.jpg

Back
Top Bottom