Beers of the World - Mk 5 *** RULES AND SIGNUP HERE ***

Soldato
OP
You may need to change it. A quick look at Untappd shows there are hardly any beers with the word 'mark' somewhere in the name.

I am thinking that. How would everyone feel about changing the category?

Its due 24th July, that happens to be my parents anniversary so how about M - Marriage - enter a beer brewed in collaboration with another brewery ?

Soldato
I quite enjoy the ones so happy to keep it as Mark. Though no idea where I am going to find something!

Also for Ireland NI and ROI or just ROI that counts?

Soldato
I'm worried about this H one. And the M one. Both are going to be tough to pick up at my local.

Yeah, i still don't have a H one. I even tried a few local breweries in the hope they had some old stock with no luck. I even went as far as to ask if they had any empty bottles of old beers just for display purposes :(

For the Mark one, am i right in thinking that it doesn't have to be in the beer name and can just be anywhere on the label like in other rounds or is it specifically beer name only?

Soldato
OP
I won't tweak it for the label otherwise it will be far to easy (trademark, marketed are words that I have seen often enough on labels).

I am tempted to say it could be in the brewery name too but have no idea if this helps. What do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom