Beers of the World - Mk 5 *** RULES AND SIGNUP HERE ***

Soldato
As I've previously mentioned I am one (of the many) that are struggling to find a suitable entry for the M Round . . .

@Bickaxe you previously suggested marriage (with additional background information) as a replacement?

My proposal would be to include this as an additional factor allowing the M round to incorporate two meanings for the twelve active contestants. This appeases both the participants who have already sourced their entry and those that are still to find.

This is all about sampling something new that you wouldn't normally purchase so I'm thinking it opens things up a little for eveyone - what do you guys think?

Capodecina
Soldato
As I've previously mentioned I am one (of the many) that are struggling to find a suitable entry for the M Round . . .

@Bickaxe you previously suggested marriage (with additional background information) as a replacement?

My proposal would be to include this as an additional factor allowing the M round to incorporate two meanings for the twelve active contestants. This appeases both the participants who have already sourced their entry and those that are still to find.

This is all about sampling something new that you wouldn't normally purchase so I'm thinking it opens things up a little for eveyone - what do you guys think?

How about the theme can be Mark.... OF THE BEAST

Satanic themed beer? No? OK then.

Soldato
OP

I'm happy to do this if the majority agree but I'll throw in an extra 2pts if you meet the original requirements.
Still have 5 weeks so something might turn up.

Soldato
Ok, holiday beer is entered. It might be tedious so i accept if it's not classed as a valid entry :)

Actually very interested to see what other people have managed.

Could i also request you update the op with the new rules, as i'm sure as the thread grows i'll forget what the rule is :p

Soldato
OP
Go for it, I might put it to a vote if its a bit sketchy.
If its something obscure then you won't be getting any points and by that, I mean a beer having the same name as some obscure saints day it the equivalent.

Capodecina
Soldato
I may have crashed out of this one. My local didn't have anything that related to a holiday, so I got something which is as closely related as I could get, but it's a tenuous link and I totally understand if Bickaxe throws it out.

Fully expecting nil points for this week.

Back
Top Bottom