**BEQUIET 360MM AIO COOLER OFFICIAL RELEASE**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
Hi,

Bequiet have had some great success with the release of the Silent loop range and after many customer were requesting that a 360mm model needs to be created they have decided to answer that request. The 360 completes the Silent loop range which includes the already available 120mm, 240mm and 280mm.

Check out the features and the Specification of the 360 Silent loop below.

be quiet! Silent Loop Superior Liquid CPU Cooler - 360mm @ £149.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/be-quiet-Silent-Loop-Superior-Liquid-CPU-Cooler-360mm-HS-01A-BQ.html

Socket compatibility: Intel®: LGA 775 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011(-3) Square ILM / 2066, AMD: AM4 / AM2(+) / AM3(+) / FM1 / FM2(+) , 3 Year Warranty

Silent Loop brings the famous be quiet! whisper-silent technology to the world of All-in-One water cooling. Designed to make installation simple, Silent Loop includes everything needed in one package.

Features:
- Innovative decoupled reverse-flow pump runs smoother, quieter and with less vibration than conventional pumps
- Full copper radiator for an impressive cooling performance
- Three Pure Wings 2 PWM fans provide quiet operation with high air pressure
- Customized fan speed thanks to PWM function
- Easy handling due to flexible bend-protection tubes and convenient mounting
- Full copper parts and a refill port extend the product’s life span
- Nickel-plated cold plate allows optimum use of heat-conducting metallic paste
- Compatible with Intel® and AMD™ sockets
- 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany

Specification:
- Model: 360mm
- Dimensions radiator, incl. fan (H x W x D), (mm): 397 x 124 x 55
- Maximum power capacity (W TDP): 450
- Pump Type: Reverse Flow Pump
- Pump Speed: 2,200
- Pump Connector: 3 Pin
- Radiator Dimensions: 397 x 124 x 30
- Radiator Material / Finish: copper / black spray painted
- Base Material / Finish: copper / dark nickel plated
- Fan dimensions (mm) / Quantity (pcs.): 120 x 120 x 25 / 3
- Noise level (dB(A)) @ 25 % / 50% /100% rpm: 16.1 / 23.8 / 36.9
- Speed @ 100% PWM (rpm) : 2,000
- Airflow @ 12V (cfm / m3/h): 65.51 / 111.3
- Air pressure @ 12V (mm / H2O): 2.23

- Bearing type: Rifle
- Motor technology: 4-pole fan motor
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Lifespan (h / 25°C): 80,000

Only £149.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

All Bequiet Silent loop coolers available here.

Associate
Looks good, although I would have liked the 100% rpm dB levels to be slightly lower. Seems like a good price regardless.

Associate
Considering it's probably made by the same company who makes Corsair's units my guess would be "better".
Corsair's CLC tech is provided by Asetek, whereas be Quiet's AIOs are made by Alphacool. The former uses aluminium radiators with a mix of other metals, and compensates against galvanic corrosion by adding anticorrosives, while the latter uses pure copper.

Also, Asetek CLCs do not allow you to refill the liquid or expand the loop, but Alphacool AIOs are designed to allow for the expansion of the loop (i.e. adding more radiators and waterblocks) with the only limit being the power of the pump. However, for some reason be Quiet does not condone this, so if you want to expand your AIO loop without breaking warranty, you have to buy directly from Alphacool, whose Eisbaer series is 90% identical to the Silent Loop series, differing only in fans and pump type.

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks Snazzy, but how good will it work and how quiet?

I await reviews !

I have the 240mm version and the pump, under normal circumstances is very very quiet. The Pure Wings fans aren't as quiet as my Shadow Wings so you may want to replace the fans if you want silence, but even out of the box, the 240 does a good job of keeping my overclocked FX8350 cool.

There have been a few reports of noisy/rattling pumps (search on here). I had this myself and tried a few things... It seems to have resolved itself for now so I'm thinking it's possibly trapped air rather than a pump problem.

Decent cooler though. I like mine.

Associate
Interesting to see the benchmarks against corsair/nzxt etc. Its about time Corsair joins the 360mm wagon.

However although I got a h115 I wouldn't change to anyone else but NZXT, the Krakens look beautiful with the new infinity mirror design and RGB

Soldato
The pump is hard to fit. The taped on backplate kept getting pushed through and the screws can move so it's hard to get good contact first time. My temps are high 70s whilst gaming and upto 91 in stresstests with linpack ibt. My temps would be better with a perfectly alligned easy to seat cooler and a backplate that isn't just taped on. God X79 spoiled me with its great ready to mount screws.

Soldato
I bought the 120 version of this to use for a short while until i do proper watercooling again but i ditched the rad and fittings/tubing and installed a thicker rad and 16/10 tubing and fittings.

Have to say the pump is really quiet and seems to be performing well for a 120 although i have delidded my 7700k.

One thing that is annoying though is the plastic fillport is a pain to unscrew, the plastic is so soft that whatever i tried to unscrew it with just gouged out plastic so i used a fillport on the radiator to fill instead.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom