Best 19" Crt monitor for gaming?

Soldato
Ok guys i'm looking at picking up a new monitor, i'm a ex proffessional gamer so i need it to perform pretty highly! ideally i'd like it to run 800x600 at 120hz+. At the international Lan events that i have attended they have used both the samsung syncmaster 995 and 955's! but i have heard the mitsubishi diamandtron series is better? anyone spec me?

Associate
Hi harris,

This place is fixated on sales, and CRTs are not in high demand any more so I doubt you will find any half decent advice here, but:

Sm1100df/21

That is a samsung 21", going for around the 300 mark retail value. I own one of these and I must say that it is easily one of the better quality displays i have seen.

19" are harder to come by, but this one is highly recommended. Mine is 3 years old and is like new. It will handle you desired res and hz with ease, and with clarity. 0.20 pixel pitch.

I hope that is of some help to you

Chris.

Oh, they also match the excellent diamondtrons fyi. They are not available though, afaik.

Man of Honour
Samsung 1100 MB is doing the rounds at the mo, it's probably the replacement for the above screen. 21", 0.20dp and 130+khz, you'll stuggle to find many better screens.

Back
Top Bottom