Best 5 local co-op PC games?

Soldato
Arma 3 for its scale and realism

I would disagree with this fairly strongly.

Having been with this game, since the original operation flashpoint... Arma 2 was the last in the series where you could approach "realistic".

With the A2 Ace mod, it was brilliant and close to life. The weapons, vehicles, air were all legitimate, including weapon optics and variants.

With Arma 3, it has all gone "Futuristic" and looks tacky, the weapons are all fake, with the main missile launcher being a fake Javelin and using the same interface... I was a long standing A2 community member, with a few mods, and Arma 3 unfortunately killed it all for me.

Don't get me wrong, it's still "fun" but I don't like all the unrealistic weaponry introduced and trying to appeal to the COD generations.

Soldato
My suggestions would be...

- Full Spectrum Warrior (Although seems broken on PC!)
- Magicka (I think you can play lan)
- Company of heroes
- Men of war assault squad
- Old school rainbow 6 games (Rogue spear era)
- Sins of a solar empire
- Age of empires 3!

Associate
My suggestions would be...

- Full Spectrum Warrior (Although seems broken on PC!)
- Magicka (I think you can play lan)
- Company of heroes
- Men of war assault squad
- Old school rainbow 6 games (Rogue spear era)
- Sins of a solar empire
- Age of empires 3!
None of those have local co-op as far as I'm aware think you may be confused with LAN, local co-op = two players on one machine least that's how I look at it.

Soldato
We have 5 gaming PCs in our house that all get used regularly - I appreciate we're fairly unique however.

The best fun we've ever had is with the original UT, Delta Force BHD (King of the Hill) and Don't Starve Together. Not co-op mind you..

Back
Top Bottom