Best AM2 Board?

Soldato
Ok, so I'm going to ignore the whole Conroe fad :p and want to go for AM2 as it's been mentioned that AMD will enable their next CPUs to run on AM2 boards plus some other reasons...

What I would like to know is what motherboard people recon is the best, I plan on overclocking the CPU and RAM and Graphics so I'll be interested in that. I found the DFI Infinity boards do AM2, but also found you can't get hold of them anywhere on the net :confused:

I plan on the 5000+ when it's out (OcUK says pre-order only atm) with 2GB G.Skill HZ DDR2 RAM and an ATi X1800XT (will get either an X1900XT or an R600 chip graphics card when the R600 comes out in Q1 next year).

...one of the reasons for asking this question : I've also got a shopping list with a Conroe on it and once I have the two fully listed I'm going to pick the better of the two systems (price vs performance etc.) and at the moment the AMD is missing a motherboard. So please don't tell me to go Conroe as I am actualy just weighing up full system specs and prices.

Cheers guys,
InvG

Back
Top Bottom