Best Budget Case?

Soldato
OP
W00dy said:
One suggestion - fit your PSU BEFORE fitting the motherboard as the bar across the case will make fitting the PSU after the mortherboard has gone in difficult.

This was really good advice. If I would have fitted the board first of all it would have made fitting the psu difficult.

Thanks

Rich

Associate
This was really good advice. If I would have fitted the board first of all it would have made fitting the psu difficult.

Thanks

Rich

No problem mate - cant understand why Antec dont either (a) do away with the bar altogether or (b) make it removable. Twice in my old SLK3000B I had to change PSU and ended up removing the motherboard to do so !

Associate
Sandmaster500 said:
Centurion 530! It has the same features if not more and has the bonus of looking like a much more expensive case :)

Fully recomend it!

Agree 100%, got mine last week and its brilliant. Great build quality. Big 120mm blue fan at the front, and another two can be added, one at the back and one just above the CPU. Power, Reset buttons and usb/firewire/headphone ports at the top of the case, so its ideal if you want to have your computer on the ground. Good luck finding one though.

Back
Top Bottom