• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best clocking AVAILABLE S939 cpu ?

Soldato
Vogon said:
How many boards will push much more than 300 fsb/htt stable without major mods ;) (Apart from yours :p)

Ah yes, how I take high HTT for granted! :D

Why don't you get a DFI then?

easyrider said:
I'd rather have dual core at 2.6ghz than single core at 2.8ghz :p

Right now, I'd rather have 2.8 Ghz single.

In a year's time I'd rather have 2.6 Ghz dual...

Soldato
Jimbo Mahoney said:
Right now, I'd rather have 2.8 Ghz single.

In a year's time I'd rather have 2.6 Ghz dual...
Yeah I feel the same, I can only assume you are an old player of this game and have built up a resistance to *BuZZ!* Marketing :)

Still I'm not knocking any of the crew who has bought into dual-core, I'm sure they are very happy and are having fun, but it's still to early for me.

I wonder how many people who bought an Athlon64 when they were first released considered the 64-bit extensions a selling point?

The hardware manufacturers are kinda shooting themselves in the foot these days, their products are so good that you don't really need to upgrade for years! but that is obviously really bad news for anyone who is trying to make money from selling hardware. . .

Regarding the best clocking 939 cpu, from all accounts it appears that the 1x series Opterons seem to be the best overclocking CPU's of all time, thats what I read and that is why I scrambled about a few weeks back to pick one up (My first A64 in fact).

Still running in the new system so I have no idea if these *overclockers wet dreams* claims are true! :o

Back
Top Bottom