Best 'fun' car?

Associate
If it was my cash I would be going for the MX-5. Handling wise I don't think it can be beaten at that price. Not the quickest car but certainly the most rewarding from a drivers point of view

Associate
I know i'm going to get slated for saying this, but I can't hold back....there's plenty of Scoobie's for under 3k, obviously it's not going to be mint.....but it'll be fun......while it lasts :)

Or i agree with he RS Turbo, you can get decent ones for 3K check out the RSOC forum.

There also the RS2000 again a personal fave of mine, i'll have a white one with air con please haha! :D

Soldato
Fun isn't all about speed. It's in the corners where the 205 comes alive ;) :)

This, actually.

Putting your foot down and shooting to license losing speeds within seconds loses its appeal after a while.

I still maintain that my XS was far more "Fun" than the 16V GTI. I remember visiting my local "hoon" roads and really enjoyed throwing the XS about without any real fear, with the GTI I felt like I was on egg shells and couldn't enjoy it nearly as much.

Man of Honour
Putting your foot down and shooting to license losing speeds within seconds loses its appeal after a while.

Especially when your car does it with such little fuss you don't even notice it happening. Foot down, nothing much changes, glance at speedo, doh.

Back
Top Bottom