1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best gaming mouse ~£50

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Arterion, 6 Jun 2010.

1. Arterion

Hitman

Hi all, was wondering if there was a particularly good gaming mouse for around the £50 mark? Wireless preferable though I suppose not essential...

2. stulid

Capo Crimine

3. ricky

Gangster

4. PermaBanned

Capodecina

Whatever happened to the Razer Diamondback? Steelseries do some good stuff.

It's really a matter of preference, but spending £50 on a single peripheral (apart from a speaker) is just alien to me. I doubt i'll ever spend more than £10 on each mouse and keyboard (Logitech Classic 200 and Logitech Pilot).

5. mattyfez

Sgarrista

6. Mr Krugga

Sgarrista

If it ever broke, you would RMA it and they would send you a replacement. The mouse is immortal :p

A year ago or so you could get your hands on Razer DeathAdder for £30. Don't know what happened to their pricing.

7. shroomz

Wise Guy

I would like to recommend Razer Lachesis, but it has an issue with Z axis tracking that REALLY bugs me, so I'm looking at mice myself and the MX518 looks good. Can you replace the beaten metal or whatever thing it has on top with something less tacky?

8. Mr Krugga

Sgarrista

You can always get your hands on a Batman Limited edition of this mouse. That's what I did when I grabbed on for some £18 more than a year ago :p

9. True_Scotsman

Wise Guy

Get the MX518, really is an awesome mouse for the price, and as said, if it breaks (which it probably wont) send it back and get a new one from Logitech.

10. 4T5

Man of Honour

MX518 has been my weapon of choice for ages, It is Perfection & if owt goes wrong with it then Logitech will send me a new one as they are good like that. :cool:

11. FiCtioN75

Gangster

just incase everyone else hadnt confirmed that you should get the mx518..get the 518

12. Goldfingers

Wise Guy

Save the money for beer and pick up a 518.