Best laptop for £200-£300

Permabanned
Hey guys..

I am just looking for the best laptop I can get for around £200-£300 quid that has a HDMI port so I can connect it to my TV. I won't be doing any gaming on it but obviously the fastest laptop I can get for that money is what I desire.

Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks.

Associate
Hey guys..

I am just looking for the best laptop I can get for around £200-£300 quid that has a HDMI port so I can connect it to my TV. I won't be doing any gaming on it but obviously the fastest laptop I can get for that money is what I desire.

Can anyone recommend anything? Thanks.

Most things you can buy in that price range will be much of the same.

You might score lucky getting something off the Dell outlet.

Just avoid anything with the Intel 'N' pentium/celeron processors - as they are based off the slow Atoms - and get a proper Intel Core 'U' CPU or AMD equivalent!

HP have also been running cashback on a lot of their laptops lately if you trade in an old machine - I picked up 2x decent laptops that'd usually retail at £350 for about £100 a piece.

Associate
Most things you can buy in that price range will be much of the same.

You might score lucky getting something off the Dell outlet.

Just avoid anything with the Intel 'N' pentium/celeron processors - as they are based off the slow Atoms - and get a proper Intel Core 'U' CPU or AMD equivalent!

HP have also been running cashback on a lot of their laptops lately if you trade in an old machine - I picked up 2x decent laptops that'd usually retail at £350 for about £100 a piece.

Do you have any more info on the cashback offer? Had a quick look on my phone earlier and could only find offers of about £50 savings

Edit: NM found it now. Should have looked harder

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom