maybe tomorrow if I've had some work

tbh, BSG + whatever your drinking = win

Last edited:
Associate
VeNT said:
well this bottles almost done
maybe tomorrow if I've had some work

tbh, BSG + whatever your drinking = win

LOL :D Sorry I didn't know what BSG is so I just had a look on google and all I could find was the Bournemouth School for Girls website :D

Soldato
OP
NeedleGunner said:
LOL :D Sorry I didn't know what BSG is so I just had a look on google and all I could find was the Bournemouth School for Girls website :D
that may be fun and all, but its battle star Galactica, although from what I know of the girls from a girls school who came to mine when theirs closed, they where not all that much fun.....well, maybe one of em

Soldato
OP
ok guys, you've helped me though this bottle (also the best part of some absinth and whatever else you recomended!) now I've one question for you..................................

whos gonna help me stumble upstaires?

Soldato
If you are drinking absinthe,

Sugar on a spoon and pour part of a double of the sugar and the rest into a large glass.

Light the sugar on the spoon and stir into the absinte, extinguish and add water, if you have decent absinthe it should go couldy.

KaHn

Soldato
OP
KaHn said:
If you are drinking absinthe,

Sugar on a spoon and pour part of a double of the sugar and the rest into a large glass.

Light the sugar on the spoon and stir into the absinte, extinguish and add water, if you have decent absinthe it should go couldy.

KaHn

dude, your talking to a guy who spent most of his college years drinking absinthe and smoking.........
the mix isn't better.

holly35 said:
Coke as an obvious one! but I really like it with orange juice!! People look at me funny when isay this but its lovely!
if I could spell straight I'd look at you funny

Back
Top Bottom