Best mousemat for G5 Laser mouse.

Associate
Hello,

Ive just recently bought a G5 mouse,and i have an icemat.ive loved this mat and have used it for years.BUT even after the firmware update for the mouse it still dosent register very well.So im wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of a hard mousemat similar to an icemat which is compatible with the G5 Laser mouse.

Ive heard the Ulti-Mat is really good for the G5 but i cant find any UK suppliers of this mat.
Thanks for any replys.

Associate
I got the s&s steel mouse mat. With the supplied pads put on my G5 there's a nice smooth movement and the surface picks up the laser accurately.

Associate
hartty said:
Ive got the razor exactmat and it is very good, double sided for low sense and high and it looks the nuts

Me too, best mat I've ever used. However, It is down to personal taste at the end of the day.

Cerb

Associate
Vault5ChOnG said:
Hello,

Ive just recently bought a G5 mouse,and i have an icemat.ive loved this mat and have used it for years.BUT even after the firmware update for the mouse it still dosent register very well.So im wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of a hard mousemat similar to an icemat which is compatible with the G5 Laser mouse.

Ive heard the Ulti-Mat is really good for the G5 but i cant find any UK suppliers of this mat.
Thanks for any replys.

optical meeces dont like glassy surfaces afaik. get something with a bit of texture to it, currently using the steelpad bundled with my mx510 and its nice and big with awesome tracking. maybe buy the bundle and have a nice spare mouse too :D

Associate
Vault5ChOnG said:
Hello,

Thanks for any replys.

Everglide Titan, works like magic with my G7 ;)

Back
Top Bottom