Best parental control app

Caporegime
My son has an Ipad, Watch and iphone and I'm wondering the best way to lock it down between certain hours. Using screen time I can set it so that he has no access to the wifi between say 19:30 and 08:00 but how do I control his mobile data?

My google skills have come up short, anyone have a simple way or a decent app so I can make sure he's not accessing anything when I don't want him to. Basically I want to shut off mobile and wifi at 19:30 and not have him be able to turn it on again without turning everything off. He sleeps with his watch on.

Associate
I use IOS built in ScreenTime and also NextDNS to restrict what can be accessed. It works well as you can use screentime to set a time for all apps and access to shut off the phone accept for calls and messages to you. Also screentime will allow you to restrict him from adding and deleting apps. From my experience you cannot be too overbearing when it comes to managing your child’s access to the internet.

Soldato
Do you have two wifi networks? One for you and one for your children? So you can just restrict the latter, just in case he works around Screentime. For the mobile data, does the provider not have this sort of service?

Back
Top Bottom