best program for htpc

Associate
If you decide on Media Centre this is cool:-

http://www.mediabrowser.tv/

HEADRAT

Hey there,

On your recommendation I gave this a download. I have figured out how to enable the auto art tagging for my movie collection. It does however take an age and seems to refresh itself each time i start the app.

Do you know how to make it remember all the art it downloads so that I can get a more consistent experience?

Cheers

Soldato
Mediabrowser looks better than that imho m8.

I use VMC with Media browser, MCM to get my DVD covers & meta data (don't have to but they are better) & stark covers to add a little bit of a 3d element to the covers.

All looks great when fired up.

Been using this for ages now and it suits me better than the others (tried most of them!). I don't record so VMC in Win 7 does it for me. I also use TMT 3 for my blu ray discs and it all integrates nicely. Got my system running fine now but going to have to redo it all when I get my copy of Win 7 (hopefully next week).

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Hey there,

On your recommendation I gave this a download. I have figured out how to enable the auto art tagging for my movie collection. It does however take an age and seems to refresh itself each time i start the app.

Do you know how to make it remember all the art it downloads so that I can get a more consistent experience?

Cheers

Meta Browser. Once the art and metadata has been added in Meta Browser it's always instantly available within MediaBrowser.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom