Best touch screen fan controller for 11 fans?

Man of Honour
Hi guys,

As per the title, I have the Phanteks Enthoo Primo case that comes with a front door panel, so I'm thinking of getting a touch screen fan controller, but are they any good? What's the best built & best for my needs?

Otherwise I'll end up getting the Lamptron FC8 and just resign myself to keeping the door open?

Associate
Do you need the touch screen? Why not get an Aquaero instead? The LT versions don't come with a display so can be mounted inside. Or if you want the cosmetic look (I do, gimme bling!) then get the Pro or XT. If you're not using PWM fans then it gets trickier (may need to add power boards). Comes with 4 temperature probes and you can assign fan curves to all kinds of sensor readings.

Man of Honour
OP
Do you need the touch screen? Why not get an Aquaero instead? The LT versions don't come with a display so can be mounted inside. Or if you want the cosmetic look (I do, gimme bling!) then get the Pro or XT. If you're not using PWM fans then it gets trickier (may need to add power boards). Comes with 4 temperature probes and you can assign fan curves to all kinds of sensor readings.
Thanks for the info, though I've since bought the Lamptron FC8.

I originally thought a touch screen was a better option due to the fact my case has a door covering the front 5.25" bays :)

Back
Top Bottom